colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

im going to cry

first i lose two matchups by 1 point

then i lose when my opponent plays rams defense vs KC and rams defense gets 2 TDs.

i could this week but breida gets hurt, carson gets robbed of 2 TDs, my QBs rodgers and lamar don't do anything on icing on the cake my opponent starts seattle defense and they just pick 6 Mullens

i want to die

this one of those weird weeks that the majority of teams played like crap.

I'm not gonna complain about my teams, I had a s---y week, but what I want to complain about is the NFL website. It's been pretty crappy for years now and this new UI just sucks even more. It's constantly behind trying to catch up and many times I just have no idea what is actually going on. For a billion dollar organization you would think the website would be WAYYYYY better, come on guys.

• Like 1

yeah chris carson got hurt at the end of his last rush, of course he did

Shanahan can go to hell with that 2 minute drive that lasted half an hour and accomplished nothing but giving the SEA D more points. Damn you!

Elite receivers s--- the bed this week:

Hill - 1/13

Thielen - 5/28 TD

Diggs - 5/49

Julio - 2/18

M Thomas - 5/40

Evans - 4/48

OBJ* - 3/35 TD (passing TD as well)

Green - 1/7 (injured)

Sanders - 4/19

Cooks -  4/62

AB - TBD

JuJu - TBD

Allen - TBD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Elite receivers s--- the bed this week:

Hill - 1/13

Thielen - 5/28 TD

Diggs - 5/49

Julio - 2/18

M Thomas - 5/40

Evans - 4/48

OBJ* - 3/35 TD (passing TD as well)

Green - 1/7 (injured)

Sanders - 4/19

Cooks -  4/62

AB - TBD

JuJu - TBD

Allen - TBD

I started Cooks and Hill

:(

Switched out Lockett for Gordon last second because i wanted to watch my guy ball out on TV ( Hawks game wasn't available) the points difference might cost me the week and a first overall finish !

Edited by NInsko

55 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

yeah chris carson got hurt at the end of his last rush, of course he did

Of course it would be his last rush, just like I alaways find my wallet in the last place I look

• Haha 2

mahomes missed hil alot and hill dropped some

just an odd game

My kicker Faribairn (19) outscored my two top WRs (Thomas/Hill = 15). Damn.

Needed to just not lose by 50 points to clinch BYE, and then Ryan, Mack, Thomas, Hill, and Burton combined for less than 20 points...

2 hours ago, pdog109 said:

im going to cry

then i lose when my opponent plays rams defense vs KC and rams defense gets 2 TDs.

i could this week but breida gets hurt, carson gets robbed of 2 TDs, my QBs rodgers and lamar don't do anything on icing on the cake my opponent starts seattle defense and they just pick 6 Mullens

i want to die

Dude - you have to stop starting Rodgers - you used to win all the time - what happened?

26 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Needed to just not lose by 50 points to clinch BYE, and then Ryan, Mack, Thomas, Hill, and Burton combined for less than 20 points...

I needed to just not have the 2nd place team outscore me by 100 (100!).  And he's going to do it.

2nd week in a row an average RB popped off for a 65+ yard TD. First Lamar Miller, now Lindsay. Both had their best games of the year against me. Fantasy football is such a ******** joke. Total luck. Oh and thanks Cam and Michael Thomas for taking a dump on my lineup, hope you both get anal warts. 

Edited by noles1983

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

Dude - you have to stop starting Rodgers - you used to win all the time - what happened?

i lost my touch, i dunno.

i might still win this week but others have won as well so im prob not going to make playoffs two years in a row.

embarressing

im totally embarrassed and totally ashamed, shameful display i dishonor my family

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

i lost my touch, i dunno.

i might still win this week but others have won as well so im prob not going to make playoffs two years in a row.

embarressing

im totally embarrassed and totally ashamed, shameful display i dishonor my family

You need a more positive attitude - I’ll start:

”You can do this!”

The week I cut Samuels to buy Ware/Dixon shares is when Conner goes down of course.

4 hours ago, pdog109 said:

im going to cry

i want to die

wah wah wah