colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Too much tinkering.  Sat Ware for James White at 12:45 after having Ware in the spot all week.  Should have listened to my 8 yo daughter and gone with Ware.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good lord. The way my team is playing, I totally understand why Yahoo only gave me a 99% chance of winning my bye week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Josh GODon said:

Too much tinkering.  Sat Ware for James White at 12:45 after having Ware in the spot all week.  Should have listened to my 8 yo daughter and gone with Ware.  

I sat him for justin jackson, hope it don't bite me in the a**.. have mack on the bench as well he has 9pts so far.. also drop dixon yesterday lol

And now, having ridden Cam to a bye, he's making me have to seriously consider Mayfield next week. I hate having to make decisions! Why can't my team just score a whole bunch more points than everyone else?! Dammit.

Facing brees hes laying an egg and im looking good, then he vultures a 4th & goal at the 1 FUUUUU.

Feel bad for Kamara & Ingram owners also

15 minutes ago, Josh GODon said:

I sat him for Blount with Kerryon out  :wacko: solely based on matchups..we shall see if that bites me.

Freaking Baltimore couldn't stop kc on 2 4th downs... going against mahomes damnit

My seasons over.  I survived a bad draft, played the wire hard, limped into the playoffs 3rd in scoring and 2nd in points against.  Couldn't survive starting Brees and Fournette this week.  I got my opponents best game in weeks, just like most of the regular season.   Played against TY, Gronk, and Ryan (who had a decent game in a bad match up outdoors). 

Lost green last week to injuries. Jackson got 20 but Michel, humphries and Reed got me a combined 9... Need gurley to get 50 to stand a chance. 

1 hour ago, crotchcrickets said:

michel and ware owner.

cant wait til ridley vultures my samuels tds today!

Sigh

1 hour ago, Blizzard737 said:

Wow, season over thanks to Chubb and Fournette with a whopping 10 points combined. 

Why are you ranting about Chubb and his 80 yards and a TD?

• Like 1

Watching the Cowboys game and reliving in my head the moment in my draft when I took DJ over him.

12 minutes ago, Tax77 said:

Why are you ranting about Chubb and his 80 yards and a TD?

it was  half time before his td and was down a lot with Fournette and Chubb with only 4 points Reed was also out I was just angry.

Very thankful now thanks to Chubb touchdown. 

Edited by Blizzard737

Projected to win by 30 with less than two minutes to go in the KC game...opponent ends up getting 20 extra points after the 4th and 9 with Tyreek and Mahomes with a minute left. And then follows it up with Kittle. I hope I get the first overall pick next year because Kittle is obviously the best player in fantasy. Good bye season, 2nd highest points scored this week as well as the entire season.