colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Congrats to the Amari Cooper owners-big time payoff when it counts.  Whish I would have got in on him when no one wanted him

Edited by Jordan23

1 hour ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Does anyone actually enjoy fantasy football?  It's the most crap shoot thing you could possibly invest in.  At least hockey, basketball, and baseball all have consistency in their players.

I just got eliminated and I'm relieved it's over. I'm done w season long ff. 

• Like 2

Played Cooper in two of three playoffs.  Amazingly, I haven't lost either of those games yet, but seems likely.  Meanwhile, I would have won against all other teams in those leagues by 50 points.

murdered. 

11-2 season is now gone.

172 to my 82 right now. highest points scored all year from any team in our league and it had to happen during the playoffs against me.

Gurley and Diggs with Legatron and CHI defense left but no way in hell it's happening.

58 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

Flexed Blount on the hope he would fall into the end zone one or twice...F***ing ZACH ZENNER gets the carry from the 1 for a TD

I realise you Devlin

• Haha 1

Kittle explosion negated by stupid fat slow amari cooper i hate you so much

5 minutes ago, yanki01 said:

murdered. 

11-2 season is now gone.

172 to my 82 right now. highest points scored all year from any team in our league and it had to happen during the playoffs against me.

Gurley and Diggs with Legatron and CHI defense left but no way in hell it's happening.

Playoffs are mostly luck. That’s why fantasy football is less appealing than basketball and baseball if you enjoy those sports. 

Rivers(sat Rodgers)

Samuels(lost bell, Conner, freeman, breida)

Cohen(sat Ware, Dixon and McCoy)

Evan's

Boyd(lost AJG)

Diggs or Lockett(sat gordon)

Gronk

Leg

Steelers(also holding jax and pats)

Reality is I had no business in the playoffs, but I did get the good fortune of facingJulio, Edelman and Juju. Would have been nice to have a fighting chance. 

Started AB against Juju.  I’m actually still projected to win but it wasn’t supposed to even be close!

11 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Kittle explosion negated by stupid fat slow amari cooper i hate you so much

Well I played against both of them. I've played against the Amari Cooper owner twice this year...in the two games I faced him he's scored 40 and 50 points. I was projected to win by 30 but I had to play against Dak, Julio, Amari, and Kittle. Cool.

Edited by GoPackGo23

Oh God, make it stop.

Heading into the fourth quarter of the middle games. Keeping my opponent about 25pts away thanks to George Kittle, hoping that DJ or AB nab a TD or two to finish him off.

He has the Dak/Amari stack.

One play, he's back in the game. Two plays, he's favorite to win. Three plays, it's all over.

It's amazing how quickly fantasy changes when it comes to the 2nd half of football games....

Projected to win going into this morning by 15 points....

By 1PM today, I was projected to lose by 15 points....

And then Dak and JuJu happened for me.

Unbelieveable....

24 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

I just got eliminated and I'm relieved it's over. I'm done w season long ff. 

I think if I calculated my $/hr spent on ffb, it would be somewhere around 0.68/hr when you factor in watching all the reading these forums, scouring the ww, watching games i don’t care about at all so I can see “my” player,etc. It’s a s--- hobby and I’m pretty sure every year I play my life expectancy goes down 1-2 years. 

Oh, and regarding this thread, in my main league I went against Saquon, Kittle and Cooper, so Buh-Bye!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CORTEz said:

It's amazing how quickly fantasy changes when it comes to the 2nd half of football games....

Projected to win going into this morning by 15 points....

By 1PM today, I was projected to lose by 15 points....

And then Dak and JuJu happened for me.

Unbelieveable....

Tomlin should be fired.

1 minute ago, MrWannaBee said:

Tomlin should be fired.

Tomlin should've been fired a long time ago...Not just this year...

My starting lineup below (keeper league) looked pretty good a couple weeks ago. Losing in round one to the 8th seed just might be enough to close the book on my fantasy career. If assembling a team like that doesn’t get it done, really hard to justify wasting an iota of brain space on another fantasy season.

Granted my QB/TE aren’t great, but arguably  the top 3 dynasty WRs, and 4 RB1’s. 

Goff/Winston

Kareem Hunt

James Conner

Nick Chubb

Aaron Jones

Antonio Brown

Odell Beckham

Michael Thomas

Brate/Engram

Maher

Rams D

Brady, Fournette, Cook, Keenan Allen, Thielen, Josh Gordon, Ertz versus Tannehill, Mixon, Gus Edwards, Landry, Boyd, Amari Cooper, and Vance McDonald.

You know which side you'd rather have...and probably know why I'm in this thread and which side I had.

Down 73 points from the afternoon games. And like many, lost to the lowest seed in the playoffs cause of Cooper.

Somehow today not one of my players in redraft scores a TD. I also benched the Bears D for the Broncos which is looking like a bad decision. Down by 4. I got Wilson he has Carson. I can see me losing easily. 

Damn up by 10 and course burton hasn't done crap and time running out on zeurlein.. he has d cook tomorrow im toast

Edited by Rozr1
  • Sad 1

Eliminated out of contention by less than 2 points last week...destroyed every team in points this week!

Here come the “I’m done with season long fantasy football”.... we will still see your a** here in summer 2019 stop lying to yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm curious if anyone was against some ungodly combination of Henry/Cooper/Kittle/Landry etc. 

Would like to see some screenshots. Sometimes theres just nothing you can do.

15 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I'm curious if anyone was against some ungodly combination of Henry/Cooper/Kittle/Landry etc. 

Would like to see some screenshots. Sometimes theres just nothing you can do.

Oh you mean like this? Silly me for thinking I had a chance after the dud from Fournette. I'm glad the hours I spent debating and researching between Watson and Winston really made a difference...I hate this so much. https://imgur.com/a/0rmdOV6

Edited by GoPackGo23
  • Like 1