colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

3 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Well I played against both of them. I've played against the Amari Cooper owner twice this year...in the two games I faced him he's scored 40 and 50 points. I was projected to win by 30 but I had to play against Dak, Julio, Amari, and Kittle. Cool.

Fck. I’d be raging. 

Sat Jeffery for Godwin. Right move trending but pissed since I’ve started Jeffery every other time.

oh billy what a way to go out - needed Gurley and Anthony Miller to outscore Rams D. I had Kittle too - the pain is finally over. 

Nice...ended up losing by 1 point because Greg the leg missed his kick....sweet.

A lot of guys who have been carrying their teams all year fell flat today (in addition to some of the big names that were out), I bet there are a bunch of upsets on the horizon.  

Edited by Jaw1

Not me venting, but I just noticed someone in my league got his score lapped 3 times around thanks to Henry, Barkley, Kittle, Coop etc. The despair must've been glorious. 

Edited by Wyzzil
  • Haha 1

I had Justin Jackson, AB and Godwin. I played broncos defense over bears defense and that made the difference. 

3 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

I had Justin Jackson, AB and Godwin. I played broncos defense over bears defense and that made the difference. 

How did Den outscore Chi?

12 minutes ago, SteelBallin said:

This was like the first and only week I'm glad I don't have any Rams players. They picked the worst week to suck.

Not if they carried you to a first round bye. 

Just now, Flynfiesta6 said:

Not if they carried you to a first round bye. 

They did, my WR3 Woods just needed to stay healthy. Mission accomplished. 

• Like 1

A big fat middle finger to Sir Toddy Gurley and to me falling for the Justin Jackson hype train who I ended up playing over Landry

Guess which one is mine?

Cam - 10.90
Gurley 8.80
Michel - 5.70

James White - 4.20
Cooks 5.20
Godwin - 1.20
Chargers - 5pts
Zuerlein - 6.0

(Lost Conner) 

Sat Ware for Godwin

vs

Brady - 26pts
Barkley - 33.70

Samuels - 15.20

Cooper 54.30
Hilton - 28.90
Westbrook - 21.80

Kittle - 39.80
Bears - 19.00
Badgley - 19.0

Edited by Woonga24

28 minutes ago, Tax77 said:

How did Den outscore Chi?

I mean I started broncos defense over the bears defense. 

2 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

Guess which one is mine?

Cam - 10.90
Gurley 8.80
Michel - 5.70

James White - 4.20
Cooks 5.20
Boyd - 8.20
Chargers - 5pts
Zuerlein - 6.0

(Lost Conner)

vs

Brady - 26pts
Barkley - 33.70

Samuels - 15.20

Cooper 54.30
Hilton - 28.90
Westbrook - 21.80

Kittle - 39.80
Bears - 19.00
Badgley - 19.0

Youre not going to want to hear it but that second team is a much better team than yours.

1 minute ago, NyjersInParis said:

I mean I started broncos defense over the bears defense. 

That's a tough break, lesson learned at least. Take the under on a California QB playing in the Midwest. 

6 minutes ago, NoClownQuestionsBro said:

Youre not going to want to hear it but that second team is a much better team than yours.

Better, but any given Sunday

I screwed it up myself picked up bills def they busted

Left 14 on bench cuz I drop ian Thomas who I had in lineup earlier in the week for Arnold then burton...and started Jackson over ware. Unless cooks major bust tomorrow I'm out , up by 6...

11 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

Better, but any given Sunday

Yea but he posted in this thread expecting us to say he got robbed or something and had bad luck. The better team won. 

2 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Oh you mean like this? Silly me for thinking I had a chance after the dud from Fournette. I'm glad the hours I spent debating and researching between Watson and Winston really made a difference...I hate this so much. https://imgur.com/a/0rmdOV6

I'm right there with you. I spent hours researching things like Ingram vs Justin Jackson, Pettis vs Boyd, Newton vs Josh Allen, etc. Didn't matter when I lost by almost 70 in non-ppr because my  opponent had Julio, Jarvis Landry, Kittle, etc. 

I was watching the Red Zone for 20 minutes this morning as the early games kicked off and literally every big play or TD was a big run, big catch, or a TD by a player my opponent had. For one of them my QB threw an easy TD pass and the guy dropped it, and on the very next play my opponents RB runs it in. I shouldve known right then that it was gonna be that kind of day today. 

My team had one TD combined, while my opponent got nine. Sometimes all you can do is shake your head.

10 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Oh you mean like this? Silly me for thinking I had a chance after the dud from Fournette. I'm glad the hours I spent debating and researching between Watson and Winston really made a difference...I hate this so much. https://imgur.com/a/0rmdOV6

Wow 

He only needed Kittle, Cooper & Jones to win. 

Just figured I'd rant about how in the first 13 weeks I had no injuries and managed to get 2 first place finishes and most points by 400 in both leagues only to lose: Connor, OBJ, Manny Sanders, Olsen, now have a Hobbled Hill and Ware on Thursday night, and Big Ben with broken Ribs all in the past week. Man fantasy football sucks. 

Edited by rotutu