Donnyjwl

Keeper advice PPR Auction 12 team $200

I say goodbye to my championship team.  We have new rule, this year:

Keeper - cost is average of top 5 in position, double value paid at draft or $1 for undrafted player.

So my team and projected costs

bell - $66

gurley - $66

allen - $71

cooper - $50

tyrek - $10

gordon - $1

rudolph - $18

goff - $1

bortles -$1

others not worth it.

Im projecting...

Kamara gone for $1

mckinnon gone for $1

juju $1

So im really looking at, do I lock in RB stud or get value at WR?

WHIR!

That's a peculiar pricing system, rewards waiver wire gems, hopefully you at least have a FAAB. Kamara at $1 is the easy favorite for me. RBs are typically more expensive (not sure what is going on with Allen). How is Kamara priced in the future? Would he only be $2 next year? 

Too clarify further.

One choice only.

We have FAAB.

From next year the player must be drafted and kept, was a quirk of introducing this year.

Kamara and McKinnon will be $2 next year (then 4,8,16), not that fair but that's the system.

WR average price (for top 5) last year was $71.. Was crazy.  I won by stacking up on rb value and trading.

The projections are the other teams players...  Mine options are first.

I'm probably going Gordon and the value I save towards the a RB stud.  

I can see myself getting 

Gordon($1) + Gurley/Bell (70ish)

But not

Gurley/Bell (66)+ WR2 for less than ($75)

So it probably comes down too

Flash for a dollar or Tyrek for $10

24 minutes ago, Donnyjwl said:

Too clarify further.

[lots]

I'm going to guess English is not your first language, but still:
2eisoo.jpg

Having said that,

15 minutes ago, Donnyjwl said:

So it probably comes down too

Flash for a dollar or Tyrek for $10

if it's the last choice (Hill vs JGordon)  I think both of those options are fine. Josh Gordon at 1$ is a steal and Tyreek Hill at $10 is still good. What to do will depend a lot on the rest of your team; Gordon is a great flyer (I consider him that because there is definitely a risk with him) and Tyreek will be a good WR1/2 to have.

Oh that changes a lot. I'd be very tempted to just want to lock up Gurley at $66 since I'm a little afraid how those $1 guys will affect the market for the top end talent. If I'm the Kamara owner I could easily justify paying $80 for Gurley on the open market since I'd still be coming out way ahead spending $81 on Gurley and Kamara when normally that would probably cost me like $120 for the two of them. That being said for that reason it probably makes more sense for you to grab Gordon for $1 and do a less extreme version of the same thing and snag a top guy even if you have to overpay a little bit. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I'm going to guess English is not your first language, but still:
2eisoo.jpg

Having said that,

if it's the last choice (Hill vs JGordon)  I think both of those options are fine. Josh Gordon at 1$ is a steal and Tyreek Hill at $10 is still good. What to do will depend a lot on the rest of your team; Gordon is a great flyer (I consider him that because there is definitely a risk with him) and Tyreek will be a good WR1/2 to have.

Condescending much, douche.

The clarification notes were for comprehension deficits.  Two people, who were trying to be helpful, interpreted that kamara was available for myself.   

Only bit I missed out was I have one keeper.  Not exactly a language issue.

Cheers for informing me that not only twitter has dickheads.

14 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

Oh that changes a lot. I'd be very tempted to just want to lock up Gurley at $66 since I'm a little afraid how those $1 guys will affect the market for the top end talent. If I'm the Kamara owner I could easily justify paying $80 for Gurley on the open market since I'd still be coming out way ahead spending $81 on Gurley and Kamara when normally that would probably cost me like $120 for the two of them. That being said for that reason it probably makes more sense for you to grab Gordon for $1 and do a less extreme version of the same thing and snag a top guy even if you have to overpay a little bit. 

This is my thinking too.  But, he can't grab them all and I'm having trouble splitting Gurley Bell.  Clean draft, would I pay $81 for Gordon and Bell or Gurley?  It would hurt but yes.

If the Zeke, Johnson owner keep theirs.. it is looking grim for RB studs.

The only saving grace is the Kamara owner has a hard on for the Lions.  So everyone will be playing a dangerous game of chicken for Lions players to strip his value lead.  I think he paid $35 for ameer last year..

1 hour ago, Donnyjwl said:

Condescending much, douche

Yes, that was over the top, my apologies. I'm glad though Jaw did get you so I will shut up and learn.

22 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Yes, that was over the top, my apologies. I'm glad though Jaw did get you so I will shut up and learn.

No problems. I'm mostly just dark about kamara.