Stefan

Myles Turner 2018-2019 Season Outlook

10 hours ago, Roto4500 said:

You guys crack me up. He blocks shots in buckets and gives you great %'s. That's his purpose and he's doing it just fine. All I see is tears and panic on this board because he's not getting double doubles every night. SMH

His 'purpose' is not being barely inside the top-75... He has the potential to be a great scorer on offense and shot blocker while helping in both percentages and all he's really doing is chipping in 2 blocks a game with little else to show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

What happened to this dude so much potential after rookie season

Scared of contact. That's why he can't finish and grab rebounds, the opposite of Sabonis. He wants to be a stretch 5

• Like 1

Move me from the "dude anybody who knows anything drafted him for blocks so stfu" side of the discussion to the "who told this POS he could play basketball with men?" side. 

I regret drafting him at 80. G. Dieng without the rebounds.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, a-rob said:

Scared of contact. That's why he can't finish and grab rebounds, the opposite of Sabonis. He wants to be a stretch 5

Yeah, a stretch 5 averaging 0.2 3pt and has made a grand total of 2 on the season.

33 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

Move me from the "dude anybody who knows anything drafted him for blocks so stfu" side of the discussion to the "who told this POS he could play basketball with men?" side. 

I regret drafting him at 80. G. Dieng without the rebounds.

At least we fantasy owners can move on after 1 year and add him to DND. Tell that to the Pacers who just locked him up for 20 mil a year for next 4 years!

• Like 1

Imagine getting outshined and blasted off the court by a breakout star in the making on your own team. Sabonis is the man, Myles is done. Drop city. 

• Like 1

i avoided him like the plague and it seems he's back to his beta self. Sabonis is the real deal not this pussy, goodluck to his owners

• Like 1

Typical Turner game. Not many points, even few rebounds. He's stuck in a rut and when you are stuck, you gotta do the things that build confidence and get you going again. For some reason he looks content just sitting out there and doing nothing. That tells you all you need to know about this guy. Very talented but no motor or heart.

10 hours ago, Boner said:

Could have picked up DJ or Whiteside over this scrub

Same here.  I've been telling people all along to stop crying, but even I'm starting to get a little frustrated.  It would be nice to at least get something with the blocks.

I'm still going to say the people saying drop city and stuff are wrong though.  At worst he's a hold on your bench, but since he's still producing blocks, you almost have to still play him unless you're really deep in that category.

Edited by KilloWertz

Just got rid of this useless piece of trash. Good Riddance. Couldn’t be happier to see his trash a** Leave my team

38 minutes ago, samtal33k said:

Just got rid of this useless piece of trash. Good Riddance. Couldn’t be happier to see his trash a** Leave my team

What was your deal?

1 hour ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

What was your deal?

Got Beal for trash and domas. Hated to give up domas tbh but had no option but to pull the trigger.

idk if this guy lets other people take his rebounds or he just dont want it, i dont get it. You 7 ft tall, athletic, and long and you only grabbing 4 boards a game. It dont make sense. How he got the desire to sky up to block a shot but cant do that to grab a rebound.

did espn just removed his 2 blks?!?!?!

WTF IS WRONG THIS GUY?  This guy makes Charmin Ultra Soft look like the s--- toilet paper at the airport.

Edited by laurilegend

my patience for this guy is almost over

he got interviewed by nbatv after a win couple of days ago i think. haywood and smith keep on telling him, where's the rebs? he said its all mental blah blah. i dunno man, he got lopeztitis.