Stefan

Myles Turner 2018-2019 Season Outlook

51 minutes ago, reverb said:

Frustrated owner dropped him in my league. Is he worth a #2 waiver?? 

Waive him and pray.

• Like 1

I love how this guy remembers how to rebound after I traded him. I’m going to assume that this is cause Oladipo is out

3 minutes ago, Boner said:

Double digit rebounds? Is this real life?

Yeah, when I was his line I had your username.

34 minutes ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

Yeah, when I was his line I had your username.

I understand that this was a joke about you getting a boner at Turner's line, but the language barrier prevented it from being funny.

• Haha 1

On 2018-11-26 at 8:08 PM, papocrain said:

Are you okay mate? LOL

Happy Gilmore reference...Doing the bull dance....feeling the flow...working it....working it

Tonight was nice. He played down the stretch and was instrumental in the win. Last minute -- go ahead 3, nice assist to Bojan in PNR shift, solid D vs. Booker in a tight game. Sad thing: it was abundantly clear to everyone watching the game (except Nate McMillan, apparently) that Indy would have won it going away with Sabonis instead of Myles. I worry it's a matter of time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

I understand that this was a joke about you getting a boner at Turner's line, but the language barrier prevented it from being funny.

I wasn't thinking straight when I had it. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Should we blame Turner's early season struggles on Dipo as he is balling without him now.

That could be the case as he was really struggling while Dipo was playing. Look at his numbers now without Dipo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

Should we blame Turner's early season struggles on Dipo as he is balling without him now.

It's hard to say no with the way he's been playing of late.

It's also about time people are actually giving Turner some credit for his recent play.  Plenty of people had no issues with flocking in here and saying how bad he was earlier, but people seem to have been pretty slow acknowledging his recent rise to actually being a legit really good Center.

• Like 3

Dipo being out has definitely helped.  Whereas before, no one bothered to look for Turner on the block, now he's actively asking for the ball and has nice moves to execute.

I'm really glad I played him tonight (shallow league).  I'm also drunk so don't pay attention to me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

It's hard to say no with the way he's been playing of late.

It's also about time people are actually giving Turner some credit for his recent play.  Plenty of people had no issues with flocking in here and saying how bad he was earlier, but people seem to have been pretty slow acknowledging his recent rise to actually being a legit really good Center.

I want "legit really good Center" to be true. Still holding and all that.

It would do a lot for my confidence if Indy played the Suns, Kings and Bulls every game. 

2 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

So what are you guys doing with Turner? Straight hold or selling high?

Holding as I've done all season.  His blocks are elite regardless of what he is doing otherwise, and that's been the case all season.

• Like 1