Stefan

Myles Turner 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, calebcjy said:

It’s a trap

shipped him off

i wish you guys the best of luck

Can you give us an example of who you shipped him off for, so that we have a benchmark? Thanks man

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Isaacxhan said:

Can you give us an example of who you shipped him off for, so that we have a benchmark? Thanks man

traded gharris dlo and myles for mirotic and capela for my punt ast team

He's ranked within the top 40 in Yahoo leagues. I drafted him at 5.54, so I'm pleased with how he's played. The Reb's and PTs will come, the BLK's are what he provides, and he has carried me in that cat in my Roto league. He offers solid %'s and low TO's as well, and doesn't hurt you in any 1 area. Buy low time IMO.

11 hours ago, calebcjy said:

It’s a trap

shipped him off

i wish you guys the best of luck

Maybe the points, but he's rolling along in the category we all should have drafted him for.

Seriously, Kleenex would make a killing if they sponsored this thread for all of the people that cry and complain about Turner on an every game basis.  For every whining post and click, they would get money.

• Haha 3

Just now, KilloWertz said:

Maybe the points, but he's rolling along in the category we all should have drafted him for.

Seriously, Kleenex would make a killing if they sponsored this thread for all of the people that cry and complain about Turner on an every game basis.  For every whining post and click, they would get money.

Totally agree. The lack of patience on this website is laughable. 

For those worried about rebounds, you know that there are a good amount of players that are rich with good rebound numbers on waivers?  Also, I don't know why people are surprised by his numbers.  He was never a dominant center.  If anything, the only thing people should be disappointed in is his points.  He's a capable scorer with a good jump shot especially during his rookie season.

1 hour ago, bdy1 said:

3 blocks. Woohoo.

Yeah, definitely continuing to like the blocks, but even I'll admit that this performance tonight was ugly.  Still, I'll just take the blocks and move on.

His main value seems just elite in blk and good ft% (in low volume) only

I cannot stand bigs who don't rebound. Seriously, it's so annoying. Turner has the talent but doesn't have the motor, and that's something you can't teach. You either have it or you don't. He's nice in blocks but what else is he really contributing to make him worth where he was picked? Getting in shape didn't do much for him. I just hope no one overpayed too much. I don't say this too often but this guy is a bum.

lol @ all those summer vidoes of him ripped and doing yoga. end of the day he has no talent. im trying to offload him to somebody but no ones biting (rightfully so)

• Haha 1

Still can't wrap my head around how a 6'11" center can't get rebounds. What a bum. I don't care if he gets 40 blocks a game, the man should be able to grab boards. I'm in a points league where double doubles are almost essential, but it still doesn't feel right dropping this guy for someone like Dedmon or Boban. Wish he would act his size/position.

You guys crack me up. He blocks shots in buckets and gives you great %'s. That's his purpose and he's doing it just fine. All I see is tears and panic on this board because he's not getting double doubles every night. SMH

2 hours ago, Roto4500 said:

You guys crack me up. He blocks shots in buckets and gives you great %'s. That's his purpose and he's doing it just fine. All I see is tears and panic on this board because he's not getting double doubles every night. SMH

Or maybe they drafted a 6’11 center who can’t get rebounds. He is like Roy Hibbert reincarnated. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roto4500 said:

His purpose? So you don't think fans/fantasy owners shouldn't dislike the fact that he hasn't stepped up just because he can get blocks? Not all fantasy leagues are category based. I'm not saying I expect a nightly double double, but to end games with 2 or 3 rebounds in 20-30 minutes (which has happened in 5 of 11 games) is just bonkers. Still holding for now, but man he's been a huge letdown so far. Let's just say I wouldn't be mad if Sabonis came down with a touch of explosive diarrhea

2 hours ago, kendanc said:

His purpose? So you don't think fans/fantasy owners shouldn't dislike the fact that he hasn't stepped up just because he can get blocks? Not all fantasy leagues are category based. I'm not saying I expect a nightly double double, but to end games with 2 or 3 rebounds in 20-30 minutes (which has happened in 5 of 11 games) is just bonkers. Still holding for now, but man he's been a huge letdown so far. Let's just say I wouldn't be mad if Sabonis came down with a touch of explosive diarrhea

you expect a nightly double double from Turner,lol

Then you should draft Sabonis

i hope and pray that this guy can get a 10ppg, 2blks and 6rebs at least. :(