Sign in to follow this  
ewalk22

Looking for Fantasy Premiere League money league

Looking to get into a competitive Premiere league fantasy draft and/or salary cap money league.  Experienced player, Big EPL fan!

On 7/23/2018 at 6:32 PM, ewalk22 said:

Looking to get into a competitive Premiere league fantasy draft and/or salary cap money league.  Experienced player, Big EPL fan!

H2H Fantasy Premier League Draft League $50 Entry Fee

Draft Day: Sunday August 5th....1pm est....10am pst....18:00 bst

Winning Structure:

1st Place: (60%)

2nd Place: (30%)

3rd Place: (10%)

More info contact me at futureprodigy88@msn.com

How to Join FPL League:

You have been invited to play in the 2018 King of Beer League FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 111848-30139 to join the league.

All money will be collected thru LeagueSafe!

How to pay Leaguesafe dues:

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3867715/2018-king-of-beers-league

I use an app called goal fantasy football that is run through goal.Com. I used it for the world cup, and it's pretty great. It's not a conventional fantasy league like you would be used to here with football or baseball, it is salary-cap based, and your players gain or lose value, kind of like stocks, based on their performance. teams are allowed to have the same players, but the strategy lies and thinking who can maximize their value. 

The buy-in is $25, because most people are not experienced with this, and we are kind of just getting our feet wet. Payouts are for the top 3, 60%, 30%, 10%.

let me know if you are interested in getting an invite, and I can send you the code. Or let me know if you have any questions.

Pete - davispeterj@gmail.com