BetterCallHinkie

Tobias Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, Purple Hippo said:

This guy is just amazingly consistent. I can set my watch to him getting 20 and 8 with 2 3PM on 50% shooting every night. 

Love this guy, getting exactly what I expected...I will say this, he has to be the worst second half player in regards to pts..This guy always has 14-16 pts at the half and always ends up with 20-22..Not complaining, just weird why that is..He has so much more potential, but still very happy!!

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Starvela said:

Love this guy, getting exactly what I expected...I will say this, he has to be the worst second half player in regards to pts..This guy always has 14-16 pts at the half and always ends up with 20-22..Not complaining, just weird why that is..He has so much more potential, but still very happy!!

Sounds like a small complaint :P as long as he finishes with 20 it's all good lol

This guy is so funny, everytime I check the game early he starts 2-7 or 1-4 shooting like 30 percent or 28% and then I check 10 minutes later and he is at 50%. Like every single time lol. 

Edited by bsu27

One guy says he always starts like 2-7 but quickly goes to 50% while the post just above him says he’s one of the worst second half players.  So either the posters have a misinformed perception or there is a brief period in the second quarter in which he derives most of his value by going 5/5 in a 5 minute period. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, StifleTower2 said:

One guy says he always starts like 2-7 but quickly goes to 50% while the post just above him says he’s one of the worst second half players.  So either the posters have a misinformed perception or there is a brief period in the second quarter in which he derives most of his value by going 5/5 in a 5 minute period. 

This is why i try not to watch full games lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

He is good at the end of 1st and 2nd quarter like he needs to warm up and get going 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bsu27 said:

He is good at the end of 1st and 2nd quarter like he needs to warm up and get going 

As the best player on a team should do, get your teammates involved first then grub and close.

Does anybody have espn fantasy admin email address? He only have PF position, and I want to ask for SF position. He has been playing SF and no sf eligibility yet.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, samatz82 said:

Does anybody have espn fantasy admin email address? He only have PF position, and I want to ask for SF position. He has been playing SF and no sf eligibility yet.

OMG please man, fcking ESPN I hate those guys...

Possibly the most underrated rated guy in fantasy Basketball. Own him in 3 leagues and have not received 1 trade offer for him. 

Weird 

20 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Possibly the most underrated rated guy in fantasy Basketball. Own him in 3 leagues and have not received 1 trade offer for him. 

Weird 

I’m getting a lot of interest in the one league I drafted Toby. 

Watching this guy, it seems like the game comes so easy for him. too easy. he gets to his spots so effortlessly, he shoots so effortlessly too that's why he's so efficient. But you also get the sense that even for the other stats, he doesn't even try anymore. I could be very wrong and it's actually a product of the team's scheme

That's why his rebounds look more like the ball bouncing to him rather than him hunting it down. 

I have him in 4 leagues. Dont worry guy, I'm not slandering him. 

Is there any particular reason why this guy got them a huge lead, and now is getting literally zero looks all quarter?

12 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

Is there any particular reason why this guy got them a huge lead, and now is getting literally zero looks all quarter?

Clips absolutely collapsed in the 2nd half, they were doubling Tobias and he couldnt go anywhere since he doesnt have the best handle

Not sure why they keep trotting out the corpse of Bradley, at least Beverly can playmake a little and hit the 3

Edited by monkeyzonSteroids

On 11/16/2018 at 9:06 AM, Starvela said:

1 hour ago, bsu27 said:

See my previous post above...