Sign in to follow this  
hoopking

LaMarcus Aldridge 2018-2019 Season Outlook

His highlights was a sight of beaut. But he takes so many high level of difficulty shots, no wonder he's been bricking. Just have to hope he strings together some 20+ games. 

Do you guy’s think when P.Gasol comes back will it affect Aldridge production or help his production 

%'s back to where they should be the past month top 27 overall

id look to sell high and package with another piece for Ayton (similar player but with more upside and wont have to worry about rest days down the road)

One of the more underrated fantasy and reality players. Sell high? Say that for anyone. But if you built your team right, hell no. Pau wont affect him much. At the very least, it'll keep him fresher for the second half. 

Guys been lights out the last 7

8 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Guys been lights out the last 7

Scoring is great but back to back 2 rebound games is a bit of a concern.

24 minutes ago, adam_magic said:

Scoring is great but back to back 2 rebound games is a bit of a concern.

His rebounding is way down, after averaging 11 in Nov, he only averaged 7 in Dec, and then the two, 2 rebound games which sucks.  Watching the games he's lazy with it, it's like his role is just to box out while Bryn Forbes or Gay flies in and grabs the rebound lol.  

The guy is #18 in 9-cat over the last month, with 60% FG%, and we are complaining?

I've been thrilled recently, and I'll stay thrilled if he can just keep doing it.

• Like 1

I'm thrilled too agree he is taking it easy on the boards but he's putting up some points...

22 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

The guy is #18 in 9-cat over the last month, with 60% FG%, and we are complaining?

I've been thrilled recently, and I'll stay thrilled if he can just keep doing it.

That's awesome, but if his recent rebounding plummet stays low I guarantee his ranking will also drop.   I know there's variance and fluctuations, but this so strange, he had something like 9 double digit rebounding games in a row in Nov.  Since Nov 23 he's only had 2 double digit games, including 8 games of less than 5 rebounds.  It's like when his offense was still trying to get back to normal and he was shooting poorly he hit the boards more to make up for it...but since his offense has turned around he just said f-it my offense is picking up I'll just box out/give less effort and save my energy for scoring.  Maybe that's not what's actually happening but its possible.  

Just shows how good he is that no one is bumping his thread tonight. Got dam quiet rock star. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 1:58 PM, hipriest69 said:

That's awesome, but if his recent rebounding plummet stays low I guarantee his ranking will also drop.  

Last 3 seasons he has averaged 8.5, 7.3, and 8.5 RPG. 

This season he is averaging 8.6 RPG.

I don't understand what you expected with his rebounding but he's literally doing exactly what he's supposed to do.

In any case, MONSTER game tonight holy crap

19 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Disappointed with the 5 turnovers 

Yeah, too many TOs. You know what that means. 

1dc97772e20653e573ca3590bdd67d05.jpeg

• Like 2

Give this big longhorn of a dude out of texas former no2 pick overll some props! LA iiiiiisssss aliiiiiiiiiiive!

1 hour ago, Forever Smooth said:

At one time considered the best PF in the game. He went bonkers last night! Haven't seen this since his Rip City days.

Those %s are unreal!!! Was rocking it even before the OTs as well but is becoming more of their go to w DeRozan taking a step back

Love that I have him on my roto team.  Hate that i'm playing against him in h2h.  The sweet agony!  :( 

Glad I held tight in the beginning.  Keep it going big man!