Quazza

Draymond Green 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I'm encouraged by this. I was worried about Draymond's motivation this year having won two straight NBA championships and knowing that the regular season doesn't mean all that much...

Maybe it's nothing. But I feel better about him than I did yesterday.

54 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I'm encouraged by this. I was worried about Draymond's motivation this year having won two straight NBA championships and knowing that the regular season doesn't mean all that much...

Maybe it's nothing. But I feel better about him than I did yesterday.

i feel good about this too but i would never be worried about Draymonds motivation. dude has been grinding his whole life.

Should be minor. He was able to come back in the last minute of the 2nd but warriors probably decided to play it safe with him. Stay tuned for more updates.

7 hours ago, gladiator888 said:

wonder how long he going to be out. Bell should have some value, if Green sit out a few games. 

My gut is telling me till Monday. They don't need him at all against the Nets. Hopefully I'm wrong and he just pops up and plays. 

35 minutes ago, kane said:

rest tonight

Well, I'm reading he's suspended for talking s--- to KD and team. 

SMH.  comeon man.

21 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Here's hoping Draymond is about to break up the Warriors.

OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN !

tenor.gif

I didn't think Dray made a bad play during the closing seconds of regulation. From what I recall, there was about 5 seconds left when he started to dribble back with KD clapping and asking for the ball around the opposite ft line. KD should have ran back with Dray instead. The Clippers was able to focus on Dray and SGA made a great play tapping the ball away.

Considering what the reports are saying though, Dray did step out of line with what he said and I think the suspension is warranted.

Just an elaborate ruse to rest their stars so they can continue the fake dynasty, and get another meaningless ring. 

Edited by EmbiidGOAT
  • Haha 1

It must hurt when new guy comes into your house. All your friends like him more.

Then you say something to him and look to your bois and your family behind you and they are all on the other side of the room with him telling you that you need to leave

8 hours ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

I didn't think Dray made a bad play during the closing seconds of regulation. From what I recall, there was about 5 seconds left when he started to dribble back with KD clapping and asking for the ball around the opposite ft line. KD should have ran back with Dray instead. The Clippers was able to focus on Dray and SGA made a great play tapping the ball away.

Considering what the reports are saying though, Dray did step out of line with what he said and I think the suspension is warranted.

Dray didn't make a bad play he was caught in the moment.  Its the coaching staff that should have called a timeout the minute Durant got pissed and didn't start running down court.  Dray was stuck in the moment and pushed the ball.  As a Warrior fan I love Kerr but sometimes he trusts his players way to much at the end of a game.  Which is understandable with the amount of games they won.  But this time it bite him in the a**.  Lost the game and KD didn't get the last shot he felt he deserved.