Quazza

Draymond Green 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

You know it’s bad when you got the Hayward owner trying to float buy low offers...off all players too...geez lol

 

Damn...looked like he was getting going for a bit before the injury...now we got the warriors internal locker room beef on top of things...tough it out and hope for the best I guess. Disastrous 3rd rd pick :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, azeri98 said:

Out again tonight, sore toe

 

Out indefinitely, toe and sore attitude.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First year I've owned him and he goes and just stinks it up.  Freakin Draymond.  He's making Cousins look like a model citizen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, raaaabz said:

ROS outlook?

 

Floor : Top 50~60

Expected : Top 30~40

 

he's a freak both on and off the court.

many people say that they don't like him and won't own him because he's a freak.

those will be the first one that will offer you a trade when you put him on the market.

 

Don't get fooled by them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jhsong916 said:

 

Floor : Top 50~60

Expected : Top 30~40

 

he's a freak both on and off the court.

many people say that they don't like him and won't own him because he's a freak.

those will be the first one that will offer you a trade when you put him on the market.

 

Don't get fooled by them.

 

Very true. I'm at my wit's end with Draymond -- it was semi frustrating owning him last year too -- but thenot I think: Where else can I find a similar player?

 

Answer? Nowhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

 

Very true. I'm at my wit's end with Draymond -- it was semi frustrating owning him last year too -- but thenot I think: Where else can I find a similar player?

 

Answer? Nowhere.

 

Yup, spot on.

Dray is definitely a frustrating player to own.

 

he's like a Joker card. both in fantasy and in real life.

he isn't the McCollum, Aldridge kind of 'solid top 40~50' who gives you consistent stats all around the board in any given week.

 

Dray is the kind of player who just gives you 0's and 100's. almost no middle ground.

His stats are so unique, he's the kind of player who is a perfect piece for a championship when you are a contender, just like in real life.

 

You NEED to have a solid -or at least average- team all-around, and then Dray will come up and let you win some categories single-handedly with a line of 8/10/14/3/2 or something like that. (And he is even more valuable in a points league)

NOBODY in the current league could do that (except for 1st round MVP-caliber players, of course)

 

If you are counting on him to give you a foundation to build with, then you did not build a good team at the first place imo.

 

I drafted Dray in almost every league I've been in since 15/16, which sums up to almost 20 leagues. sometimes someone else drafted him right in front of me, but most of the time I eventually end up buying him.

 

And when I fall back to the bottom of the standings, Dray is the first one I sell.

When I rise to the top of the standings, Dray is the first one I buy.

 

Simple as that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats a fair trade for draymond? im looking for rebounds and blocks and trying to cut down turnovers

Edited by jdotb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jdotb said:

whats a fair trade for draymond? im looking for rebounds and blocks and trying to cut down turnovers

 

With his injury concerns and struggles, probably a top 50 guy at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jhsong916 said:

 

Floor : Top 50~60

Expected : Top 30~40

 

he's a freak both on and off the court.

many people say that they don't like him and won't own him because he's a freak.

those will be the first one that will offer you a trade when you put him on the market.

 

Don't get fooled by them.

 

I think that this would be true any other year. This year Cousins will be playing for a contract and he is going to eat up a lot of rebounds and frontcourt usage. 

 

I think Green is more like a top-80 floor and top-50 rest of season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

 

I think that this would be true any other year. This year Cousins will be playing for a contract and he is going to eat up a lot of rebounds and frontcourt usage. 

 

I think Green is more like a top-80 floor and top-50 rest of season.

I think this more realistic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jhsong916 said:

Dray is the kind of player who just gives you 0's and 100's. almost no middle ground.

 

This is so true! Well put.

 

It seems like I'm either in awe of Draymond's lines--think 16 points, 13 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 stl 2 blk--or underwhelmed. Think 4 pts, 7 boards,  5 ast and a blk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dont_panic said:

Toe sprain 3-6 weeks :(

Source? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draymond Green's status will remain day-to-day after an MRI revealed a right toe sprain for the three-time All-Star, per Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just traded for him. Also picked up Cousins from the waivers last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Just traded for him. Also picked up Cousins from the waivers last week. 

 

Cool story bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.