Quazza

Draymond Green 2018-2019 Season Outlook

23 minutes ago, darrylmontales said:

Any status? Still day to day. Hope he comes back. 

Yesterday Kerr said it’s unlikely he plays this week. 

He's been upgraded to questionable for tonight's game. Possibly a chance that he plays especially since it's against the bucks? 

2 hours ago, nyjew said:

He's been upgraded to questionable for tonight's game. Possibly a chance that he plays especially since it's against the bucks? 

Honestly doubt it.  Dubs are just so careful with injuries.  That said, hope he plays.  Dude is the ******** anchor for a lot of big man assist based squads.   Problem is turf toe is the type if injury that lingers and lingers.  Even when he's playing he might not be healthy until the ASB.

Dude is injured and suspended too much in general.  Helluva asset when he suits up tho.

7 hours ago, Dent416 said:

Do we think he’ll be available tomorrow? If so I’ll drop my bench guy tonight to bring him back for tomorrow 

he will be back tomorrow

Every last or second to last place teams I've seen this season has a core collection of guys.

Russ, CP3 and Draymond are in all of them.

• Like 1

On 2018/7/27 at 8:37 PM, StifleTower2 said:

I’m pretty low on draymond this year.  I think cousins impacts his value.  His points won’t go down as they couldn’t get go any lower and his stocks shouldn’t go down as that’s largely a matter of defensive effort/skill.  But cousins is a great rebounder and passer from the post.  Whatever draymond does in that regard cousins does better.  So I could see draymond going down to 10/6/6/1.3/1.3/1.3.  He was already below the median in all three efficiency cats.  That means he would be below the median in the three efficiency cats and points.  At or slightly above median in rebounds and threes.  And only above in stocks and assists.  By my estimation that would put him around 50-60 in the player rater.  He already fell to mid 30s in the rater last year.  It may be a shock to see him outside the top 50 but that’s my fear.  His career arch has been fascinating.  From no expectations to being a second round player to falling the past two years, not due to a decline in skill or age, but because he sacrificed for a championship squad.  When cousins doesn’t play he should retain his typical value though. 

@StifleTower2,seems your prediction is right

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

Every last or second to last place teams I've seen this season has a core collection of guys.

Russ, CP3 and Draymond are in all of them.

In my leagues no one with Russ or Draymond is doing well but some of the CP3 owners are doing ok.  I’m first in a 16 team league with CP3 on my IR.  The rest of my team were all hits.  Now I’m just punting assists. 

He’s been top 75 the past two weeks with horrible FG%.  He gets that FG% up and he will be top 60 which is about where I put him before the season.  I don’t think he will be trash all season, I just don’t think he will be a second round value again. 

10 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

He’s been top 75 the past two weeks with horrible FG%.  He gets that FG% up and he will be top 60 which is about where I put him before the season.  I don’t think he will be trash all season, I just don’t think he will be a second round value again. 

Unless when Boogie comes back and helps provide the right spacing to let that three fly again at a good rate with some awesome defensive stats on great mismatches throughout the season. You know it’s rough for the league when the worst player on the warriors will be between (given team health) green or Klay. 

• Like 1

twist his ankle,headed to locker room

1 minute ago, kane said:

twist his ankle,headed to locker room

Did not look too good I am watching it and it appeared he was in a good amount of pain. Immediately asked out of the game when it happened. 

Been trying to trade him aggressively. I need some scoring and free throws with low turnovers preferably. Any good ideas?

3 hours ago, manosg said:

Been trying to trade him aggressively. I need some scoring and free throws with low turnovers preferably. Any good ideas?

Sounds like you want lou will 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Draymond is up for a good fantasy season.

Warriors don't have any forwards/center depth - his usage should go up. It's his contract year as well

Edited by Fry
  • Like 4

On 7/1/2019 at 9:42 AM, Fry said:

Warriors don't have any forwards/center depth - his usage should go up. It's his contract year as well

Yes, I think this will be a bounce back year for Draymond (fantasy wise). 

• Like 3

On 7/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, Ajax said:

Yep late 2nd early 3rd round all day for me

• Like 2

On 7/4/2019 at 10:32 AM, Ajax said:

you think he can break 15ppg?

1 hour ago, thrilla1nManila said:

you think he can break 15ppg?

Frankly...no!  He's too unselfish to a fault. He rather pass than shoot. I think he'll have an uptick in all counting stats, but at best I estimate 13 to 14 ppg, which would be close to his best year pre KD average.

• Like 3

On 7/1/2019 at 6:42 AM, Fry said:

I see his pts going up a few to 13 with everything else the same. Maybe an extra .5 3s. His stocks should have remained regardless of KD and he didn't get it done like in the past. I'll grab him in the late 3rd early 4th. Points are just too low.