😎

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hitting 5th tonight

Deployed to active roster in 3 leagues🙏

Edited by DMurphy77

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, mjb03003 said:

@kmoore1521 convinced me that the timeline has been shortened. The Rays have precious little depth and could use a bat like Lowe's. 

Arroyo makes sense as a direct Wendle replacement, but the fact remains that their lineup took a bit of a hit with the loss of Wendle. How long are they willing to wait to call in reinforcements?

The answer was 4 days. Kudos @kmoore1521 I added him Thursday AM in my AL only league and the timing of this callup makes me look like Nostradamus. 

Edited by mjb03003
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nodnarbnap said:

$50 FAAB remaining, how much would you spend?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JoeBossman said:

Any relation to Brandon?

No.  But he is the older brother of Josh Lowe (3B) who is another TB prospect.  Someday you could have a TB infield of Josh Lowe at 3B, Brandon Lowe at 2B and Nate Lowe at 1B, haha.

Also Nate and Josh Lowe pronounce their last name as expected as in "low."  Brandon's last name sounds like "lau" as in rhymes with "pow".

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 2

Well loowweusserr I think it's pronounced hasn't went down and mashed to garner a call back up

Anybody stashing in redrafts? Definitely struggling since he’s been sent back down 

Just now, SportsBrain said:

Anybody stashing in redrafts? Definitely struggling since he’s been sent back down 

can't imagine he's worth stashing in a redraft

He's been horrible since the demotion 

54 minutes ago, hard1 said:

He's been horrible since the demotion 

Might be one of those instances where It's "depression" of being sent down.

Couldn't really blame him if it was one of those instances.  It was about as surprising he got sent down so quickly as it was that he got called up.

• Like 1

3 doubles in his last two games. Wouldn't really put much stock into any struggles after a demotion. Really has to throw your mental game off for a bit when you go from the highest of highs, living out your childhood dream, and then just like that it's back to the AAA grind getting paid jack s--- to go play in small towns. 

Last 10 games he's hitting .333, with 9 BB/9K and 3 HR.  Seems like he's found his groove again.  Any chance he gets called up again?  Just doesn't seem like there is an obvious spot for him to get AB's.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, svdude said:

Last 10 games he's hitting .333, with 9 BB/9K and 3 HR.  Seems like he's found his groove again.  Any chance he gets called up again?  Just doesn't seem like there is an obvious spot for him to get AB's.

Honestly on the worst team for prospects... I couldn't tell you who any of their true starters are except meadows... pitchers included.. otherwise plug and play... like a rbbc.... for fantasy purposes....half their pitchers wasted for fantasy the other half useless..

Edited by hard1
  • Like 1