Saucy

Kyle Anderson 2018-2019 Outlook

I was on my way to this thread. What happened tonight? 16 min? Was he in foul trouble? He was his way to a nice scoring nite. 

1 minute ago, Cozie said:

I was on my way to this thread. What happened tonight? 16 min? Was he in foul trouble? He was his way to a nice scoring nite. 

He saw the Kelly Oubre trade.

• Like 1

When he gives you empty lines, it stings a just bit more cause he doesn’t start on many rosters. My Glue Guy seems to be coming apart at the seems. 

Looks like he turned his ankle in the second half so that might have caused the low minutes? Did anyone watch the game and can verify?

Edited by Purple Hippo

Yup, he was going for an offensive rebound and supposedly landed on someone’s foot. Got up and limped to play defense. Grizzlies called a timeout and subbed him out. He never returned. Saw him go back to the locker room.

Edited by Cpxaztec
  • Thanks 1

So this guy is not going to play tomorrow huh?

4 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Coming back from an ankle injury only to have to guard KD. 🥴

He typically plays pretty well again GSW though, 13 steals in his last 3 games against them.

1 minute ago, Purple Hippo said:

He typically plays pretty well again GSW though, 13 steals in his last 3 games against them.

Oh okay cool, would you throw him in tonight or take a wait n see approach?

13 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Oh okay cool, would you throw him in tonight or take a wait n see approach?

Well, I play roto and need steals in a bad way so I’m plugging him in. If I was in a different situation I might wait until he shows me he is healthy and can play a full complement of minutes.

So so glad I didn't drop...Was deciding between him or Huerter in terms of ROS value since I had DBook coming back from IR.

Anyone think his point totals are gonna increase to around 13-15 a game as the season goes on or is he going to remain strictly a well rounded stat guy w nice stocks ? 

5 hours ago, Flamez said:

Anyone think his point totals are gonna increase to around 13-15 a game as the season goes on or is he going to remain strictly a well rounded stat guy w nice stocks ? 

no chance. doesn't shoot the 3 and doesn't get to the line if he cracks double digit pt avg that would be a huge win imo

i'm a stubborn slo-mo owner. reached for him in the 5th round (i was deciding on either getting him or doncic, man did i miss out on that one) and haven't dropped him all season.

I think the early season injury played a big part in his slow start and he's only now just acclimating into his role for the grizzlies.

Edited by fachowski

12 hours ago, fachowski said:

i'm a stubborn slo-mo owner. reached for him in the 5th round (i was deciding on either getting him or doncic, man did i miss out on that one) and haven't dropped him all season.

I think the early season injury played a big part in his slow start and he's only now just acclimating into his role for the grizzlies.

5th round was way early, but I can understand why. His stocks potential is too hard to pass up on when you know what he brought in his last season with SAS. Drafted him in the 7th and holding onto him with dear life

17 hours ago, welcometothejam said:

Punting anything? On my punts FT and PTs team, he's easily top 75 even with the slow start.

Well I'm super strong in points and FT so it's not like he'll put a dent in either one, might have to give him a shot soon, stupidly went with Smart over him this week smh

Must have been taking lessons from Drummond a couple of years ago, and free throw theory from the 2008-2017 DeAndre Jordan. 

Picked him up this week, and no doubt have already lost F/T's...i guess this is one of those blue moon events that have happened to me weekly this season!