Saucy

Kyle Anderson 2018-2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

2 stls and 2 blks so far. All hail the lord of stocks.

robert covington reax GIF by NBA

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Don't worry , wait 10 more games and you'll see slow-mo is way more valuable than sato... 

slo-mo : top 50

sato : top 80

when you have both of them (: 

@LosingEffort Holidays really effecting Kyle isn't he? :lol:

You should take a break from posting, you're helping nobody

2 hours ago, ROTY said:

@LosingEffort Holidays really effecting Kyle isn't he? :lol:

You should take a break from posting, you're helping nobody

I said he wasn't an help for sure if team acquired a player in the wings..
Right now Holiday isn't afflecting playing time of Kyle or Temple
I thought if they bought him they wanted him, but at this moment he's a reserve
And I'm happy (I'm a Kyle Anderson fan and owner since Day 1 in case you missed it)
maybe I overreacted with sadness after this trade, also because I'm still expecting a trade that helps my teams, all NBA trades destroyed me season after season :D

This guys is Joe Ingles without the 3’s and more blocks. 

10 minutes ago, chud12 said:

This guys is Joe Ingles without the 3’s and more blocks. 

I own them both, last night they combined to have 1 game that either one of them normally has

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I own them both, last night they combined to have 1 game that either one of them normally has

They are both as inconsistent as they come. When they have it going they could give high end fill up lines but more than half the time the lines are either really low end or average fill up lines. More often than not we are dissapointed and ready to rage drop both even though we can’t. 

2 hours ago, nyjew said:

Out 2-4 weeks. He a drop? 

Depends on your league and situation. If you're chasing wins in a shallow league than I'd say he's a drop...

I’m comfortably in second place 12 team h2h 9cat

no IR spot

should I drop this Kyle  Anderson guy for  someone like Justin Holiday or Mario Hezonja?..

Or consider holiding?

Edited by Roman89

2 hours ago, Roman89 said:

I’m comfortably in second place 12 team h2h 9cat

no IR spot

should I drop this Kyle  Anderson guy for  someone like Justin Holiday or Mario Hezonja?..

Or consider holiding?

Wouldn't rush to Justin holiday. Jamychal green played some SF, so may be more useful. Mario is also intriguing ^^

Yall think I should drop Elfrid Payton and stash Kyle Anderson on the IL?    

currently stashing either Rudy Gay or Garry Harris, but both soon to be healthy.

I like Elfs potential to put up an efficient 14 a game w/ steals, but the boards don't seem to be coming on this team and he really only outplays Anderson in points (barely) and assists (also not by much).

4 minutes ago, crucialmovement said:

Yall think I should drop Elfrid Payton and stash Kyle Anderson on the IL?    

currently stashing either Rudy Gay or Garry Harris, but both soon to be healthy.

I like Elfs potential to put up an efficient 14 a game w/ steals, but the boards don't seem to be coming on this team and he really only outplays Anderson in points (barely) and assists (also not by much).

Please use Assistant Coach Forum for your team specific questions.

Assistant Coach Help Forum

Dribbling today...a couple of days off the front end of his 2-4 week timetable.  Does Holiday being there affect his value once he returns?  If one of Conley or Gasol go, does Anderson have top 75 or so value ROS?

10 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

Dribbling today...a couple of days off the front end of his 2-4 week timetable.  Does Holiday being there affect his value once he returns?  If one of Conley or Gasol go, does Anderson have top 75 or so value ROS?

I think going from top 100 to top 75 value is possible. I don't see his FG% declining much--he isn't a chucker so he won't shoot that much worse. Could increase in points (slightly) but I think he improves most dramatically in assists as he will have more ballhandling responsibility. Remember, before the season started, Bickerstaff said Kyle would initiate the offense a lot as the de-facto PG. 

Obvi, the stocks will continue piling up :wub:

Finally a positive news today. Is Justin Holidays big minutes a concern for SloMo? I can’t trust Bickerstaff... 

Not sure what to make of Memphis.  They gave Slo-Mo a good contract so I’d imagine they’d want to give him solid PT down the stretch, and instead “rest” the guys they’re not invested in, especially those they’re unable to trade by the upcoming deadline.

Keep in mind.....

• Temple final year of contract

• Holiday final year of contract

• Casspi final year of contract

• Parsons - Who the eff cares

That’s Kyle’s competition for minutes (I believe).  If you’re the Grizz organization those guys you sit down the stretch because you’re not likely bringing any of them back.  Anderson has 3 years left on his deal.

29 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

What's with the hype? He's like a slightly better version of Mikal bridges

Exactly what hype are you talking about? Less than half a page of posts about a player coming back from injury?