Saucy

Kyle Anderson 2018-2019 Outlook

36 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

I am personally holding for another week. His minutes went up to 29 last game, when he ended up with an average of 20 min in his first 3 games. Need to see some more sample size in the higher 20s before making a move. I do have to disclose that I drafted him at 8th so there's that hesitation of not wanting to drop an 8th pick so quickly only to regret it. 

Yeah, you're invested so that makes sense. I got KA in the 10th and I kinda feel the same but I can’t turn a blind eye as well. Quietly Larry Nance is providing SLO-Mo type #’s w/o the blocks. I didn’t grab him yet but I’m watching closely. 

On 10/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, mmcc1029 said:

Tell us more captain hindsight 

You fell for the hype? Sorry, man.

He gets paid millions to do literally nothing

wait he just turned the ball over so nvm

Edited by Del Rio

16 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

He gets paid millions to do literally nothing

wait he just turned the ball over so nvm

This is actually painful to watch. I think I have to drop after tonights game unless he has a breakout second half....

Possibly Josh Lloyd's worst ever pre-season hype failure (TBF his tips are usually pretty good).

• Like 1

Although it looks ugly, it's still way too early for declarations on worst anything.

He can still turn it around. It may take some time for him to settle in with a new team. And luckily, for Anderson, he's competing with Parson's ghost and Wayne Seldon for SF minutes. He will have opportunities to turn it around. 

• Like 1

I still remember how I dropped Josh Richardson in 4 leagues last year after 10 games, so I will be a little more patient this year and Keep SloMo a little longer.

25 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Smells like a buy low to me.

Pretty sure the waiver wire is free 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am punting PTS, FT and 3s and this guy is still hot garbage.

Going to hold though as I dropped JRich last year after a couple of months which sucked big time once he blew up. Not expecting J Rich numbers from this guy, but hopefully his stocks will start coming to life.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JStyles said:

Possibly Josh Lloyd's worst ever pre-season hype failure (TBF his tips are usually pretty good).

Josh still thinks he'll return top 100 value for a stretch at some point this season.

I just don’t see it. He’s too passive on the court and their not running the offense through him.

19 hours ago, JStyles said:

Meh, they mess stuff up basically every year. Had a pretty good year last year preceded by a terrible one the year before. Anderson looks awful and they've already acknowledged it, if I had drafted him in a league of standard depth I'd have dropped him by now without thinking twice about it.