Saucy

Kyle Anderson 2018-2019 Outlook

Im in a 16man league , pretty deep and wondering if I should drop trevor ariza or bjelica to pick him up? He does seem to be trending up.

Edited by Forge

51 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

4/2/2/2/1 in the first quarter. Better line than most of his full games this season... 

Played great but only gets 11 mins in the first half as Bickerstaff  and his wacky 11 man rotations strike again smh

Watched him the last few games and I’m really starting to appreciate what this man can bring to the table. I guess all the experts were touting him for a reason.

• Like 1

I just picked him up before the last game he played. I feel that I may have timed it perfect to skip the cluster of duds and get him when he's just getting going. Man my team needs this so I hope it continues.

Underrated. Stocks are great and is now adding dimes and boards consistently on serviceable %. 

Edited by Dent416

Damn, might have to drop Kuzma for him. Stocks look appetizing..

I'm punting steals but at the same time those boards and assists are very tempting. 

Edited by ejaggit

2 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Would you guys add him in a 10 man league? 12 category league.. I would have to drop either Danny Green or Rondae Hollis Jefferson... your thoughts??

AC forum

1 minute ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Sorry, what does AC forum mean?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/20-assistant-coach-help-forum/

Its the forum dedicated to 'Do I pickup this guy or that guy' 'Do I make this trade' 'Should I play him or him' etc. These threads here are for general discussion about one player or players on his team affecting him, not for league specific questions.

• Thanks 2

Started to block shots more consistently and even hit 3pointers in two straights games. This can be huge for his value.

if only he was as good fantasy wise as he is in real life basketball, he can fit every team in the league

Edited by L3onD

43 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

damn this man gets stocks but just does not score the ball

This should be exactly what you expect from him. 

• Like 2

Love this dude as an end of roster glue guy, the stocks and fg% alongside potential for big numbers in rebounds or assists on any given night are so nice. 

• Like 2