Saucy

Jabari Parker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

26 minutes ago, LAbron said:

Hold in a 12 team leagues?

I just dropped him lol any OKAy waiver wires should do better than this dude..

He's getting low 20s without Lauri.. i'd get Danny Green/Monk/Lamb over Jabari..hell maybe even Gay

4 minutes ago, skyjogger13 said:

I just dropped him lol any OKAy waiver wires should do better than this dude..

He's getting low 20s without Lauri.. i'd get Danny Green/Monk/Lamb over Jabari..hell maybe even Gay

I'd definitely swap him for Gay if it was available lol. I'll try to swing a trade before I drop. Thanks for the input!

What are the benefits of keeping this guy?  Was expecting decent fg% with rebounding and points and occasional 3.  Y'all think he can atleast do that?

he's been giving 3's, mid teen's scoring, and almost 6 rebounds a game. This is probably the best you'll get out of him. Would be huge for him if he shot more efficiently but he seems to be a chucker. Not looking forward to what will happen when Lauri comes back.

3 hours ago, Kingsolomon said:

What are the benefits of keeping this guy?  Was expecting decent fg% with rebounding and points and occasional 3.  Y'all think he can atleast do that?

i think he can. I'm holding him and his upside for a couple of weeks, hoping he puts himself in position to take the second most pf minutes when lauri returns. or hoiberg stops being a complete and utter moron and gives him minutes at small forward. but he's probably gonna get dropped before then, he looks terrible. 

7 hours ago, Kingsolomon said:

Easy. He should shoot around 50% and give you about 15 and 6 with 1.5 treys a game. His per 36 numbers have always been good so if there are injuries or if Portis is traded he could have a sneaky good fantasy season

Just gained some value with the Portis injury and he has not been playing bad as of late, aside from the defense which doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gladiator888 said:

He is the only PF left on that team that can start. He will have all the min. he can handle. What's your expectation? 

The last time he started and had over 30 mins (this was the injury season 2 years ago but he played 50 games so the sample is solid) here were his avgs

20Pts 6Rebs 3 Ast 1 Stl 1 Trey 2 TOs on 49%FG and 74% FT

Edited by RCRanger03

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

The last time he started and had over 30 mins (this was the injury season 2 years ago but he played 50 games so the sample is solid) here were his avgs

20Pts 6Rebs 3 Ast 1 Stl 1 Trey 2 TOs on 49%FG and 74% FT

I think the trey will be higher. Looks like he improve his range. 

8 hours ago, gladiator888 said:

I think the trey will be higher. Looks like he improve his range. 

Yeah his jumper went from disappointing when he entered the league to borderline elite last season. I think 20-7-3 with a couple treys on good percentages is realistic over the next month or so. Who else is gonna score other than Lavine? 

Really bummed I was too slow to snatch him up. 

6 minutes ago, heero78 said:

sell high time? Great line tonight

I have 0 confidence in his role ROS and I'd package him for anything I can right now.

I'd wait a couple weeks and let him build up some more value with Portis and Lauri out. No reason to think he won't put up similar numbers (minus the stocks) as he'll be getting 30-33 mpg and be the #2 option on offense after Lavine. He's probably got a few 25-30 point games in him. That'd be the time to move him if you can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2018 at 1:46 PM, sleepysock said:

I'd wait a couple weeks and let him build up some more value with Portis and Lauri out. No reason to think he won't put up similar numbers (minus the stocks) as he'll be getting 30-33 mpg and be the #2 option on offense after Lavine. He's probably got a few 25-30 point games in him. That'd be the time to move him if you can.

I know this is not AC but just want to let people know what his value is right now.

I got offered Jabri for Elfrid Payton. This was offered right after his Oct 29 Monday game.

14 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Good game today.

What's his ROS value look like with Lauri and Portis returning?

I mean he is going to demand minutes no?

That's obviously the million dollar question here. 

See the 2 posts directly above yours. 

IMO it's gonna be a cluster F. I think we all know that. The days of 39 minutes a game and great stats are likely coming to an end. 

As for the guy 2 posts above. Sure. Sell high. I assume you're in a non competitive league though if you do this. Most competitive leagues everyone understands what's about to happen so you just hang on, enjoy these last couple weeks and get ready to push the eject button if it comes to that. 

Doesn’t help that every single RW blurb instructs you to sell Jabari. 

I’m holding cause there’s no leverage but there’s also the chance that he still puts up rosterable numbers. Now that he’s kind of found his groove in Chicago I don’t think Markkanen and Portis’ return will throw him off too much. There’s room for all of them. 

Don’t sleep on Jabari just yet. Even in the beginning of the season when he was playing poorly, he still started over Portis and Lauri. And even with Portis and Lauri back, I honestly think Portis minutes will be affected more than Jabari’s. He would still end up getting 25mpg which should be enough for him to produce some decent lines. 

If he can continue the way hes he’s been recently, he will for sure be a 12 team guy.

Id say he’ll end up being a 14/5/1 guy the very least. 

If anythjng try to buy low on him while others are tryna sell 👀

Edited by Forge