afl5013

Rank these WR if you were drafting today WHIR 100%

Standard scoring

Doug Baldwin

Stefon Diggs

Adam Theilen

Allen Robinson

Amari Cooper

Baldwin would be my #1, but the injury news has me weary. You're on the clock, who do you pick right now?

As always, leave a link. The more input you give, the more you shall receive. Thanks! 

Thanks for the help on mine.

This is tough.  If I'm on the clock now, I probably go with Diggs or Theilen, but I'm not sure which.  If I had to rank, I'd go:

Diggs

Theilen

Cooper

A.Rob

Baldwin

Normally, I agree with you that Baldwin is likely top of this group, but that injury worries me, especially with Carroll's acknowledgement of needing a few weeks to recover - for all we know, that could mean Baldwin tore something and is gone for the year!

• Thanks 1

Theilen...yea that baldwin knee stuff is pretty scary.  If i had to rank 

Theilen

Cooper

Diggs

Baldwin

A. Rob 

If baldwin was healthy he would be before cooper

• Thanks 1

I don't know much about Baldwin's knee injury but coming into the season injured is never a good thing. Baldwin would've been first for me too however, I'd drop him to #2 or #3 and have it something like Diggs, (Baldwin?), Robinson, (Baldwin?), Theilen, Cooper. I think Diggs is the most talented receiver of this bunch and I think one of the most complete WRs in the league who can beat you so many different ways similar to Antonio Brown (he has similar physical makeup too). I think he will benefit more than Theilen from a QB upgrade since he typically runs deeper routes. Injuries have been the only thing holding him back from being a top 10 WR. Allen Robinson landed in a great location in Chicago with a team desperately in need of a big-time WR. He got injured week 1 last year so he should be fully recovered and has WR1 upside in what should be a much improved Chicago offense that should pass much more with Nagy calling the shots. Baldwin is coming off a fairly strong year although he didn't break 1000yds, was buoyed by his 8 tds and despite Wilson throwing it over 550 times he "only" had 117 targets. Working in Baldwin's favor is that Graham and Paul Richardson are gone taking 16 TDs, 1200yds and over 170 targets with them. Seahawks didn't add any significant competition and although they likely intend to run the ball more this year their fading defense and still terrible offensive line will likely still cause Seahawks to dial up a significant number of pass plays. I'm probably low on Theilen since he isn't a sexy option but he has put two strong back to back years together. In non-PPR he takes a hit and I don't think he'll see as many targets as he did last year with Keenum who locked-in on him at times but Theilen should surely do better than the 3 TDs he scored last year. Cooper was very bad last year and his entire body language was negative. A new season, coach, no Crabtree and healthy QB should help Cooper be a decent bounce back candidate but even if all goes right I don't think his ceiling is any higher than some of the other guys on this list. He isn't the biggest WR and doesn't have good hands. 

• Thanks 1

Diggs

Theilen

Baldwin

Robinson

Cooper

Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Theilen

Cooper

Diggs

Baldwin

A. Rob 

As others have mentioned above.. If Baldwin is healthy he moves to the top for me.  

• Thanks 1

Theilen 

Diggs

Baldwin (just because the injury news , but i think he will be good to go in week 1. if he's healthy he's #1) 

ARob

Cooper

Thanks for your answer in my thread.

• Thanks 1

Diggs

Thielen

Cooper

Baldwin

Arob

Not sure how they will be used in Min but I seem to remember Diggs lining up in slot more then Thielen.  Which seems to be where Cousins is the most effective.  I could be wrong on their usage though.  

• Thanks 1

Diggs, theilen, baldwin (inj makes me nervous tho) Robinson then cooper.  I’m staying away from cooper this year personally 

Edited by deflatedeez
  • Thanks 1