NYR Fan 116894

Quincy Enunwa 2018 Outlook

8 hours ago, street sharks said:

I can't believe people are dropping him (especially if you're in a PPR league). I had to make a drop today and decided to drop ARob instead of Enunwa. Honestly who else is Darnold going it throw it to? He might not see your lineup every week but he's great to have on your bench considering all the targets he's getting. 

Check this out. WR target leaders thus far:

eKRRIZO.png

Look at every name around him. All owned. Enunwa might be the least owned player of this group, yet he has more targets than Allen, Green, Hill, DT, etc. 

Don't dump Enunwa just cause he might not have the name value the guys around him have.

Wow. I haven't looked at theses stats for a couple of weeks. Wasn't aware that a guy who has yet to crack my starting line up has more targets than the rest of my WRs. Still not staring him over Keenan, Sanders, Kupp, Fuller or Edelman most weeks but I'll be happy to trade just about any of my WRs to get the RB help I need thanks to Fournette's situation...just as soon as my league mates start replying to trade offers.

Edited by Coachacola37
spelling

I've heard Harris is playing a lot on the outside this year.  With the way Denver has played against tight ends, I feel like he might have a decent week, but then again, the Jets Oline is trash and a rookie playing against Von Miller is not ideal.

• Thanks 1

4.5 rec 62.5 yards plus 0.4 TD (+170 and assuming + 13% vigorish due to existence of -115 bets on each side on even odds props = adjusted odds of TD of 41.9%).

Bovada projection in 0.5 PPR is 11.0.

(This is not sit/start advice, but Bovada is projecting Enunwa to outscore Calvin Ridley and Dede Westbrook, both at 10.7 respectively).

Edited by fawkes_mulder

11 minutes ago, joed2323 said:

Did he get injured wtf 0 points so far

No, he’s been Chris-Harris-Jr’ed so far. Best slot cornerback in the league.

Who could’ve predicted the Jets would rush for over 300 yards and cruise to an easy victory today in a blowout?

Nobody.

Wow this dude stunk it up. And of course Robby Anderson goes ham. I don’t think this guy is as reliable as we thought he would be.

I usually never get concerned after  a player puts up a goose egg, but when a team has its best game of the season and your player wasnt needed

= Not good :unsure:

Edited by Sean Tambo

Did Enunwa get injured?

18 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Did Enunwa get injured?

He had a hip injury during the week. He was clearly a decoy today. 

No receptions on 5 targets.  Keep cool, jets had their run game going.  He will be back to good floor at flex

Sounds like Enunwa was dealing with a hand injury before the game even started.  I missed the game but apparently one of Enunwa's drops was a TD pass that hit him in the hands.

49 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

No receptions on 5 targets.  Keep cool, jets had their run game going.  He will be back to good floor at flex

lol "good floor." We now know his floor is 0 points. IDK about you but that's not what I consider "good."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

lol "good floor." We now know his floor is 0 points. IDK about you but that's not what I consider "good."

We know a few things. The running game was BIG. HE was dealing with a hand injury. He was playing against the best slot corner in the game. I would rather see a floor of zero than -2. 

He was not a start this week imo. He remains on my bench as a WR4. usable during bye weeks and/or injury emergencies. He will have some big games - been saying it for weeks now.