qfingerfl

help with ESRN Fantasy

I have been doing ESPN Fantasy for many years.  I went to do my first mock draft and the black screen with the logo and flashing green dots came up but never went to the draft.  I checked compatibility and it said I was good.  I deleted all browsing date and made sure the pop-up window was turned on but still got the same result.  I am using google chrome as I have been for all my years doing this, but in frustration went to explrer and it worked!  I HATE Explorer.   Any ideas will be very much appreciated.   Thanks  Bill  

2 minutes ago, qfingerfl said:

I have been doing ESPN Fantasy for many years.  I went to do my first mock draft and the black screen with the logo and flashing green dots came up but never went to the draft.  I checked compatibility and it said I was good.  I deleted all browsing date and made sure the pop-up window was turned on but still got the same result.  I am using google chrome as I have been for all my years doing this, but in frustration went to explrer and it worked!  I HATE Explorer.   Any ideas will be very much appreciated.   Thanks  Bill  

Not sure what the exact problem is but I'd recommend Mozilla Firefox for a browser.  

I use google chrome and mocks work fine for me so I don't think the problem is directly chrome. 

Never played in an ESPN league try upgrading to either Google Chrome or Firefox. 

Thanks all.  I contacted support and they said to upgrade flash player.  I did but no change.  When I called back they said they could only tell me to change browsers.  I really don't want to do that but obviously will if I have to.  

Any additional suggestion will be appreciated

Thanks  Bill

2 hours ago, qfingerfl said:

Thanks all.  I contacted support and they said to upgrade flash player.  I did but no change.  When I called back they said they could only tell me to change browsers.  I really don't want to do that but obviously will if I have to.  

Any additional suggestion will be appreciated

Thanks  Bill

Just use another website.