FantasyDominion

Which Side Do You Prefer

That's pretty tough.    The consistency of Thomas sways it for me.    Evans could have a great year but with all of the weapons on TB, I think he'll have some duds.

That's enough for me to offset Bell vs. Barkley.   

Barkley and Thomas.  Barkleys volume will close the gap between him and bell and I think Thomas is much better tha

3 minutes ago, l.pizzigoni said:

Im in a 16 team dynasty league.  I have Guice and someone is looking to give me C Davis and either R Freeman oe Rojo for him.  Thoughts?

My team is as follows:

QB : Newton, Ryan

RB: Kamara, Guice, Montegomery, Ballage, Walton, Rawls

WR: Baldwin, D Thomas, Crowder, Z Jones, Chark, Darboh, Scott

TE: Graham, ASJ, Goedert

Should I make the trade and if so which RB

Edited by l.pizzigoni

Wow. I am totally opposite. I say Bell & Evans and it's not even close. I think Bell will get signed and be the top RB yet again. I like Barkley a lot, but you know how good Bell is. And I would take Evans over Thomas easy. The only real concern is Bell not in camp, which I understand. But that upside is just too good.

Help with mine please. Thanks.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/707543-what-should-i-do-whir/

Bell and Evans. Bell has been too good and he sat out last year and while he looked a little slow first couple weeks he ended up more than fine. Everything looks great for Barkley but you never know and tough to pass on Bell. Thomas is great but the gap between he and Evans shrinks with non PPR. Winston didn't look too healthy last year so after suspension he should be rearing to go. Running game should help especially since Jones is a little small to rely on in RZ. I don't have #'s in front of me but Evans got plenty of RZ looks last year he just couldn't pull them in which I think is flukey since Evans is one of the best RZ targets in the league.

Edited by Jaw1

I’d go Barkley and Thomas. Bell is a better player than Barkley but I think Thomas is so much more consistent than Evans with higher upside. It’s close of course but that’s the side I favor.

I'd like to hear the rationale from those saying Barkley side. 

Barkley's best case scenario is being Bell. Bell is already Bell, so that's a win for that side.

Evans and Thomas are close enough that it's basically a wash. Thus, the Bell side clearly wins.  

I failed to mention earlier i also have brees curious if that would sway any of those that mentioned they prefer bell side?  I for one thing Thomas is a bit better and more consistent than Evans.... 

what i dont like about Bell is the holdout and the fact he had so much workload last season.  He does have injury history... i understand steelers should rub him ibto ground.... i understand bell is mad playing for contract worried that work load catches up and maybe he gets volume but not quite to the exteme... that said i have him 2 overall and while i like barkley there is some unknown... weve seen high profile guys bust before or underwhelm....

15 minutes ago, FantasyDominion said:

I failed to mention earlier i also have brees curious if that would sway any of those that mentioned they prefer bell side?  I for one thing Thomas is a bit better and more consistent than Evans.... 

what i dont like about Bell is the holdout and the fact he had so much workload last season.  He does have injury history... i understand steelers should rub him ibto ground.... i understand bell is mad playing for contract worried that work load catches up and maybe he gets volume but not quite to the exteme... that said i have him 2 overall and while i like barkley there is some unknown... weve seen high profile guys bust before or underwhelm....

Completely unproven rookies bust more often than proven superstars... 

2 minutes ago, FantasyDominion said:

Yes I was referring to rookies.... not Bell. 

Oh, my bad. I misread that. In that case, I agree, haha. 

I would take Bell.  While I prefer Thomas to Evans, Barkley is no Bell.  Yet, anyway.

Really tough one.. wow.  I probably would take the safer bet of Bell & Evans.  But if you picked the Barkley/Thomas side I think it would be more fun ha.