Sign in to follow this  
RedDogNamedClippers

Tyreke Evans 2018-2019 Season Outlook

6 hours ago, Ganandorf said:

Thanks

that point alone imo should be worth holding on to. Isn't there supposed to be a big payout next year, bigger then years prior? Im sure he ll continue to produce. 

Would love it if his willingness to play hard for a contract was the real issue here

Have to hold. No trade value atm and it's so early in the season, anything can happen. Last season he was on and off the waivers until week 3 or 4 when he exploded. Cannot make that mistake again. Everyone should be giving him some more leash anyways going to a new team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Have to hold. No trade value atm and it's so early in the season, anything can happen. Last season he was on and off the waivers until week 3 or 4 when he exploded. Cannot make that mistake again. Everyone should be giving him some more leash anyways going to a new team. 

Last season his successful mainly due to conley out for season and grizzlies don't have any good pg

But now in pacers,they have oladipo,collison,joseph can handle the ball and run the offense

• Like 1

Dropped for Ntilikina. If you're top 1 or 2 (maybe even 3) in your league, then holding on to him won't hurt. 

• Haha 1

Holding him until end of this week - will drop for a streamer on Sunday if he doesn't produce any value at that point.

This dude is looking like my most disappointing pick this year. 

He's still a hold for a few weeks but this is not looking good.

1 hour ago, alexstr said:

This dude is looking like my most disappointing pick this year. 

He's still a hold for a few weeks but this is not looking good.

You think he is still worth holding for few more weeks? 

I am already thinking about dropping him right now. 

4 minutes ago, heero78 said:

He's worth a drop if there's anyone decent on waivers, I'm in a competitive 12-teamer so not exactly itching to drop him for Trey Lyles.

2 minutes ago, alexstr said:

He's worth a drop if there's anyone decent on waivers, I'm in a competitive 12-teamer so not exactly itching to drop him for Trey Lyles.

I see. I was thinking about dropping him to stream. I guess I'll hold for a while. 

Btw, Lyles is actually having a great night hahaha. Better than Evans' that's for sure :P

1 hour ago, heero78 said:

you should've dropped him in h2h a while ago but i'll stash him a few more months in roto. he's too talented, whether it be with the pacers or someone else he'll inevitably see minutes this year

The thing is Corey Joseph is also taking away his minutes and been playing much better than Evans.

You know what he's capable of and it's only week 3, I think you have to hold. If/when he is unleashed he has top 60 upside. If you can get that on your wire now then fair enough drop.

10 minutes ago, ROTY said:

You know what he's capable of and it's only week 3, I think you have to hold. If/when he is unleashed he has top 60 upside. If you can get that on your wire now then fair enough drop.

Unless oladipo or collison injury,I don't see him play more than 25 mins

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kane said:

I agree this is just the opposite of his situation last year where the minutes are role were there.  I dropped him for Okogie.  Evans isn't a great option right now.

6 minutes ago, kane said:

25min isn't that bad though. He's only getting 19-20 at the moment.

• Like 1

Just now, ROTY said:

25min isn't that bad though. He's only getting 19-20 at the moment.

Because they also have joesph 

22 minutes ago, ROTY said:

You know what he's capable of

Keep hearing this "You know what he's capable of" line, but it's getting tired.

Last year he played 31 mpg on a Memphis squad with 0 backcourt talent.  Mike Conley only played 12 games and his competition was freaking Dillon Brooks and Andrew Harrison.   Of course dude is gonna put up numbers.

This year, he's playing behind two starters (Collison + super high usage Oladipo) AND Cory Joseph (who is getting ~25 mpg)

We know what he's capable of but that doesn't mean he's going to do it.  He doesn't look like he's going to exceed 22 mpg any time soon and that's not rosterable.  Huge dissapointment

Edited by alexstr
  • Like 2

Unfortunately I have to hold him since he's the only other pg eligible player I have. No other good pg options out there either on the wire. Just gotta hope something happens for him to get more minutes and be more consistent. 

Just now, kane said:

Because they also have joesph 

Both of those idiots are worse than Tyreke. If McMillan has a brain joseph will be out of the rotation and Tyreke soaking up all his minutes

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, alexstr said:

Keep hearing this "You know what he's capable of" line, but it's getting tired.

Last year he played 31 mpg on a Memphis squad with 0 backcourt talent.  Mike Conley only played 12 games and his competition was freaking Dillon Brooks and Andrew Harrison.   Of course dude is gonna put up numbers.

This year, he's playing behind two starters (Collison + super high usage Oladipo) AND Cory Joseph (who is getting ~25 mpg)

We know what he's capable of but that doesn't mean he's going to do it.  He doesn't look like he's going to exceed 22 mpg any time soon and that's not rosterable.  Huge dissapointment

Cool story. 3rd week of the season at a new team and his fate is sealed is it? He is better than collison and joseph. 

1 minute ago, ROTY said:

Cool story. 3rd week of the season at a new team and his fate is sealed is it? He is better than collison and joseph. 

His fate isn't sealed but he's the 4th guard and the Pacers are winning.

You're just assuming he's gonna jump from 20 mpg to 28 mpg why?

Doesn't matter if he's better or not, the coach will play who he wants to play. 

5 minutes ago, alexstr said:

His fate isn't sealed but he's the 4th guard and the Pacers are winning.

You're just assuming he's gonna jump from 20 mpg to 28 mpg why?

Doesn't matter if he's better or not, the coach will play who he wants to play. 

then he'll be traded when he's eligible in December in all likelihood

All, I know you are all frustrated by Tyreke because he is under performing. People are just trying to post their opinions and insights. Please be respectful to posters that voice a different opinion than yours. Thanks.