kmac771

D’angelo Russell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Contract year.

Missed time last year due to injury.

Lin is gone.

Is the hype warranted? 

He's a beast. One of my favs. He contributes all across the stat sheet despite subpar FG%. His legs needs to hold up though.

If he can get his free throws back up to the mid 70's, I like him even more. His ADP will be low, just the way I like it. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Lin might be gone but the nets head coach is just fcking atrocious remember how that standup comedian lets everyone in their roster play thats why nets team is sucking in real life and fantasy cause of that super minutes conscious coach.

i saw how fatkinson keep checking his stop watch in game like a P.E. teacher because he does not want anyone in his roster to play over 30 minutes, everyone only has to be playing minutes in 20s and below i believe that coach has an obsessive compulsive disorder where he gets really irritated and anxious when he sees someone on their lineup has played more than 29 minutes and 59 seconds his head explodes when he sees a number 3 in the minutes column "alright dawg you already played 28 minutes, GTFO of the court before I lose oxygen and faint when you reach 30 minute playing time mark". DLO was really good early season and streaky player but fatkinson kept taking him out when he was heating up which resulted to another brandon roy knees injury for DLO where his legs and knees are full of bone shrapnels..im picking him 6th round ot below for standard leagues

Edited by chopper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, chopper said:

Lin might be gone but the nets head coach is just fcking atrocious remember how that standup comedian lets everyone in their roster play thats why nets team is sucking in real life and fantasy cause of that super minutes conscious coach.

i saw how fatkinson keep checking his stop watch in game like a P.E. teacher because he does not want anyone in his roster to play over 30 minutes, everyone only has to be playing minutes in 20s and below i believe that coach has an obsessive compulsive disorder where he gets really irritated and anxious when he sees someone on their lineup has played more than 29 minutes and 59 seconds his head explodes when he sees a number 3 in the minutes column "alright dawg you already played 28 minutes, GTFO of the court before I lose oxygen and faint when you reach 30 minute playing time mark". DLO was really good early season and streaky player but fatkinson kept taking him out when he was heating up which resulted to another brandon roy knees injury for DLO where his legs and knees are full of bone shrapnels..im picking him 6th round ot below for standard leagues

You are the fckn man keep posting i love it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

DLo is going to finally stay healthy and breakout this year.

Just remember what he was doing early last year before he got hurt. 20 PPG will happen! He worked on having a quicker release on his jump shot.This dude is ready!

• Like 1

Playing in 12 leagues and I have him in 11/12 of them.  I have that much faith in him breaking out this year. He looks really smooth and comfortable out there this preseason, defense definitely improve a lot and puttting on more weight will only help him stay healthy! Don’t sleep in this guy

Edited by Tyboogie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyboogie said:

Playing in 12 leagues and I have him in 11/12 of them.  I have that much faith in him breaking out this year. He looks really smooth and comfortable out there this preseason, defense definitely improve a lot and puttting on more weight will only help him stay healthy! Don’t sleep in this guy

If there's one thing that helps bad knees, its definitely putting on more weight...

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

If there's one thing that helps bad knees, its definitely putting on more weight...

lol and he was already pudgy to begin with 

Woof... I’m about to hit the panic button.

May go grab Fox from waivers, shouldn’t have nearly the competition Russell has.

15 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

Woof... I’m about to hit the panic button.

May go grab Fox from waivers, shouldn’t have nearly the competition Russell has.

Pretty bad first game, obviously the #s and sitting out because Dinwiddie was better but also the lack of confidence in shooting and decision making.

His lack of athleticism and ability to overcome it (see jj barea, doncic, other) really shows when he can't create or put as much pressure on the rim as Levert and Dinwiddie even when he's a much better shooter.

Having said that, I expect the nets to give him a lot of chances and hopefully he figures it out. Will have some killer shooting games as well (5 3s in a quarter) mixed in with some duds

One more thoughts: I'd love the nets to play him a bit more off the ball more as a shooting guard in place of someone like Joe Harris with both CLV and Dinwiddie

Edited by chaiway
  • Like 1

Dinwiddie was just picked up in my league. Hope this dude doesn’t fall off to the point where he might lose the starting gig or even reduced minutes. 

i told yall .. dinwiddie was the better irl player between him and d-russ last year 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Let’s see how he performs tonight against the Knicks. He had poor body language on the bench during the 4th quarter last game, hopefully it’ll light a fire under his a** tonight. 

3 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

He just got his SG designation on ESPN, for what it’s worth.

That's HUGE for me, I dropped Hield for an Osman flyer. Makes him way more valuable to me (currently in my bottom 2) 

• Thanks 1

Trash.

Instant DROP.

1 minute ago, JormaJormala said:

Trash.

Instant DROP.

*Checks sig*
*Doesn't see Russell on roster*
*Looks*

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

*Checks sig*