kmac771

D’angelo Russell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

If Satoransky continues to get minutes, might have to move D'Lo soon. First stretch of bad games where he didn't manage to get steals.

Edit: Satoransky-Wiz. Picked him up 2 days ago.

Edited by MysticPeak

If you wanted consistency DLo should not have been on your radar. I would try to relax and overlook this dud. Early afternoon game is not normal and I would guess DLo isn't the type of dude that goes to sleep "early". He has been playing well lately by his standards. Scoring. Threes. That is why you own him. Just accept he is inconsistent and is really bad when his shot isn't falling. 

Bbm wanted me to bench him today.... Refused because D'Lo has been playing well, right? Lol. 

Should've listened! <_<

The interesting part is that he's not taking as many 3s lately and converting much better as a result, could be sustainable improvement

On 11/23/2018 at 11:25 AM, rage2021 said:

just way too streaky. imagine playoffs he can make or break you.

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, HRHoops2 said:

What’s happening with Russell tonight? Ten first half minutes.

They're up 18 after 3 and he's playing like garbage, makes sense that he's not playing much

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

They're up 18 after 3 and he's playing like garbage, makes sense that he's not playing much

19 mins 4 assists 6 to's... Needs to take care of the Ball

I was offered Donovan Mitchell for D'Angelo.  The thing is my assist numbers will likely drop and I'm usually barely winning the assists category (9 category league).  Based on the past few games I thought that D'Angelo's minutes might be dropping off in the future in favor of Dinwiddie...which might make me pull the trigger on this trade.  Thoughts?

2 hours ago, sitegnalp said:

I was offered Donovan Mitchell for D'Angelo.  The thing is my assist numbers will likely drop and I'm usually barely winning the assists category (9 category league).  Based on the past few games I thought that D'Angelo's minutes might be dropping off in the future in favor of Dinwiddie...which might make me pull the trigger on this trade.  Thoughts?

Take that and run

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Take that and run

this

Monster line on a sunday. Def won me this week. Prob best line of his career and 0 turnovers

12 hours ago, Manos A said:

this

I didn't do the trade.  Not after tonight.  It's still out there so I'll think about it and see what happens the next couple nights.

17 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Anybody worried about his knees?

No. I'm just worried about his shooting percentage, bad turnovers and his mental state when he gets benched for Dinwiddie down the stretch!

He responded very well against the Hawks yesterday though. Looked very focused and under control. 

On 11/21/2018 at 9:43 AM, richg24 said:

I drafted him and LeVert back to back in my league banking on at least one breaking out and hopefully both. First it was Levert and now his injury has allowed Dlo to breakout...question is: when LeVert returns, will Dlo keep this up or drop off again? 

Same. Lol

^also same

On the same note, I'll be shopping Dlo hard in early January. Maybe it was just me but those didn't seem like they coexist