kmac771

D’angelo Russell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

if you get a bye first week then 3-4 ain’t so bad

Yeah, 

We'll there is a Bye. But you've gotta be 1st or second seed.

Not sure if my team can get there.  I guess I can wait until half way point in the season....

How do you score 25+ two games in a row and then completely forget how to shoot the third game? He's such a puzzle and definition of inconsistent...so streaky

1 minute ago, rage2021 said:

How do you score 25+ two games in a row and then completely forget how to shoot the third game? He's such a puzzle and definition of inconsistent...so streaky

Yup next time he goes on a hot streak, I am selling high. 

Way too inconsistent and ruins fg% when he doesn't get it going. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, morinphen said:

hurt or benched?

Benched

1 hour ago, heero78 said:

Yup next time he goes on a hot streak, I am selling high. 

Way too inconsistent and ruins fg% when he doesn't get it going. 

His career FG%:

15-16: 41%

16-17: 41%

17-18: 41%

18-19: 41%

Ruins FG%, yes, but you can't call that inconsistent. 

:ph34r:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

His career FG%:

15-16: 41%

16-17: 41%

17-18: 41%

18-19: 41%

Ruins FG%, yes, but you can't call that inconsistent. 

:ph34r:

i know what you're getting at lol but yeah he isn't consistent game to game, i have him in roto though so guys like him and covington are great if you're patient

You shouldn't have taken him ahead of them, what the hell. The guy is a good source of points, threes, and assists, but I still don't understand all the fg%, complaints. It's like drafting capela and then getting sad that he's ruining your ft%. Or drafting Lonzo last year and thinking he'd shoot well. Like wtf lol

Typical 'fantasy scare' syndrome...

Yeah he sucked today, but he posted top 30~50(based on league settings) until now.

calm down and just deal with the occasional duds. 

He'll have it a bit more often compared to the true elite players, but that's why you were able to pick him in the 4~6th round or so.

A solid top 50~60 with upside. don't panic.

Edited by jhsong916
  • Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I was in and out of the game. Didn't Dinwiddie have 0 points after the 1st quarter, maybe even at the half? He ended with 25. We saw this in the opener, too, but if he was benched and losing minutes, that's a risk you have to take. Granted, it's really not going to happen all that often. It looks like his floor is 25 minutes on any given night.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

Smh.

I watch a lot of Net games. the coach trusts Dinwiddie way more. Russell is extremely inconsistent. He's basically the same player he was as a rookie.

1 minute ago, COBBLEPOT said:

I watch a lot of Net games. the coach trusts Dinwiddie way more. Russell is extremely inconsistent. He's basically the same player he was as a rookie.

how likely do you think they trade dinwiddie this season?

Of course he is inconsistent. If he could do what he did in the last few games all season long then he's a 2nd rounder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, morinphen said:

how likely do you think they trade dinwiddie this season?

highly unlikely 

I held for several weeks hoping for a trade but unlikely that happens IMO. Dropped him for Rose earlier this week. At least I got a good game from him this week. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

This is very true. I’ve owned him multiple times throughout his young career as I’m always tantalized by his upside. Fact is he’s just an inconsistent player who doesn’t put forth the effort every night. I’m going to try and ship him if he can put a good week together, otherwise I’ll just hold and hope he comes up big when it matters. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

This is very true. I’ve owned him multiple times throughout his young career as I’m always tantalized by his upside. Fact is he’s just an inconsistent player who doesn’t put forth the effort every night. I’m going to try and ship him if he can put a good week together, otherwise I’ll just hold and hope he comes up big when it matters. 

glad some people here actually watch games.