kmac771

D’angelo Russell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, yeetboi123 said:

FMK: Kelly Oubre, DLo and Devin Booker. 

Trick question, id F all of them. They’re all cute asf.

this thread is getting pretty suspect fellas 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly like DAR, regardles of if he's cold or hot..But hate his coach!! Started of real hot once again, but coach gets him out late in the 1st and brings him in late in the 2nd..Takes him out in the 3rd, and never returns on a close game...Hard to get into full game rhythm with this damn coach..Just trade him if you don't like him, jesus...I watched the game since I'm a Rockets guy, and shutting him down was not justified at all...

Edited by Starvela

Dinwiddie didn’t even play better than DLo tonight. Why are his minutes being messed with like this. DLo is way cuter than Dinwiddie anyway. 

• Haha 1

What the hell is going on with this guy and his minutes.  5/14 fgs, 22 mins.  Is dinwiddie going to start?  

Edited by Fantasyscrub

This guy is really a bum, I thought Dinwiddie was the better player last year and its clearly still the case. Not to mention LeVert, DLo doesn’t even get to be in the same conversation as him. Only thing hes reliable for is bad fg%, probably going to sell low because there is literally no chance he takes any spotlight away from the better players on the team, and Atkinson is smart enough to recognise it. 

• Like 2

Thing is Spencer played like garbage down the stretch tonight as well. Russell will have his ups and downs but he’ll never be a consistent fantasy option. Look to sell when he strings together some good games. 

27 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Thing is Spencer played like garbage down the stretch tonight as well. Russell will have his ups and downs but he’ll never be a consistent fantasy option. Look to sell when he strings together some good games. 

this is becoming the logical choice

Had a 3 taken away during the game which would've made his line a little more palatable. The potential is there, as we saw a couple games ago. Still, he's trending down, and I was really expecting a breakout season so I'm disappointed so far

8 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

this thread is getting pretty suspect fellas 

@jujuonthebeat i take it you also have an attraction to dangelo russell based on your reaction to this post. :lol:

11 hours ago, Starvela said:

I honestly like DAR, regardles of if he's cold or hot..But hate his coach!! Started of real hot once again, but coach gets him out late in the 1st and brings him in late in the 2nd..Takes him out in the 3rd, and never returns on a close game...Hard to get into full game rhythm with this damn coach..Just trade him if you don't like him, jesus...I watched the game since I'm a Rockets guy, and shutting him down was not justified at all...

How u like D Lo’s game I’ll never understand. 

18 hours ago, a-rob said:

hard to trust anyone on the nets because Atkinson reuses to play anyone over 30 minutes

Nah. LaVert getting 32 a game. His play has also been consistent and deserving of it. 

12 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Getting outplayed by Napier tonight. Lol. 

No he isn't, troll harder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

No he isn't, troll harder.

* He was for a minute.

Uh, I like D'Lo lol. 

the sad part is that if the game was close, he’d still be on the bench

garbanzo beans 

Edited by COBBLEPOT

Salvaged the line with 3 straight made shots at the end. He was just off the mark on a bunch of open 3s that he normally hits. I think he's just going through a shooting slump. On a positive note, he did a decent job rebounding and stealing some balls and still got up a lot of shots (not always a good thing but not afraid to shoot it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1