Sign in to follow this  
jay14bay

Bold Predictions for the 2018-2019 Season

On 2018-08-09 at 2:36 AM, chopper said:

I can see Jayson Tatum having a really good season because of the ELECTRIC playoff experience he had he is now sweating with confidence. Remember when someone played really well on the post season it usually translates to an even better and more productive player to the upcoming regular season, this is what happened to the likes of nobodies like Jonas Valanciunas and Isaiah Thomas from before. They went ballistic and broke out in 1 playoffs series then suddenly they are so confident and improved a lot next season. Taytum also worked out with Kobe Bryant and acquired the mamba mentality. I feel like Taytum will have a huge sophomore leap and finish top 20 this season. 

Top 20  damn that's blonder the bold prediction. 

On 8/31/2018 at 6:31 PM, RedRaider27 said:

Isn't there only one Kardashian left that's single? Guess they could all pass around Kourtney, you know Bron Bron gonna hit it first though. He don't mess with seconds.

Well, he has came 2nd the last 2 years, so you are inaccurate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dwayne Wade will be a top 75 player. Put some respect on his name.

• Haha 2

Jazz take the Warriors to 7 in the WCF.  Gobert and Mitchell both finish top 20.  Rubio continues to improve and finishes top 35 on 14ppg/7 apg/2 spg/1 3pg and cements himself as one of the top defensive point guards in the league as well as one of the most improved.  Ingles wins the highest 3PT% in the league with averages of 13/5/5 and 2 threes with one steal.  Favors had a bounce back year on averages of 14ppg/7 rpg/1.5 bpg/1 spg.  The Jazz demonstrate how to build a balanced roster from the draft without having a true superstar other than Mitchell.  Won’t happen next year but the Jazz won a title when the Warriors break up.

11 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Jazz take the Warriors to 7 in the WCF.  Gobert and Mitchell both finish top 20.  Rubio continues to improve and finishes top 35 on 14ppg/7 apg/2 spg/1 3pg and cements himself as one of the top defensive point guards in the league as well as one of the most improved.  Ingles wins the highest 3PT% in the league with averages of 13/5/5 and 2 threes with one steal.  Favors had a bounce back year on averages of 14ppg/7 rpg/1.5 bpg/1 spg.  The Jazz demonstrate how to build a balanced roster from the draft without having a true superstar other than Mitchell.  Won’t happen next year but the Jazz won a title when the Warriors break up.

blah blah blah, jazz jazz jazz. then you end your jazz plug on a shyt note. you are the worst jazz fan of all time.

jazz in 7. just fkin say it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

blah blah blah, jazz jazz jazz. then you end your jazz plug on a shyt note. you are the worst jazz fan of all time.

jazz in 7. just fkin say it!

This is supposed to be a bold prediction though, key word prediction.  I don’t think the Jazz will best the warriors so that’s a s--- prediction.  But I do think they can challenge them. 

16 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

This is supposed to be a bold prediction though, key word prediction.  I don’t think the Jazz will best the warriors so that’s a s--- prediction.  But I do think they can challenge them. 

key word, BOLD. give us that A1 son! 

I think Jazz in 7 is very possible considering the Don is the next coming of Jordan. Greyson Allen the second coming of Kukoc. Gobert the next rodman. Favors the next Will Perdue. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

key word, BOLD. give us that A1 son! 

I think Jazz in 7 is very possible considering the Don is the next coming of Jordan. Greyson Allen the second coming of Kukoc. Gobert the next rodman. Favors the next Will Perdue. 

But something isn’t even a prediction if you don’t think it will happen.  Then it’s just a dream. Prediction assumes you actually think it will happen.  

47 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

But something isn’t even a prediction if you don’t think it will happen.  Then it’s just a dream. Prediction assumes you actually think it will happen.  

it will because its possible. its possible because it will. 

Added to my list:

Lakers go 2-8 to start the season. 

• Like 2

Ian Mahinmi, at age 32, posts a double double with a 1-1-1 as he starts hitting 3s. 

Named Renaissance Player of the Year. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Ian Mahinmi, at age 32, posts a double double with a 1-1-1 as he starts hitting 3s. 

Named Renaissance Player of the Year. 

Dwight's butt muscles agree

-Brandon Ingram explodes, enters 2019 drafts as a consensus top-30 pick. 

-Demar DeRozan finishes 3rd in MVP voting behind 1. Giannis 2. Anthony Davis -- and in front of 4. Lebron James 5. Kevin Durant 6. Ben Simmons 7. Paul George

-Westbrook goes down in early January, Paul George takes over the throne of the Thunder, leads them to a 4 seed. Steven Adams serves as the unheralded team anchor and fantasy stud. 

-Jayson Tatum emerges into a legitimate superstar - enters 2019 drafts with a higher ADP than teammate Kyrie Irving

-Bill Simmons legally changes his name to Reizor Yrret, but spirals into a deep depression when MVGiannis and the Bucks knock off the Celtics in a thrilling ECF game 7.

-Damian Lillard's new single "Ali" reaches top-10 on the Billboard charts, immortalized by verses like:

I get high on words, don’t need no Cali chronic

I bust a move like Seattle Supersonic

and

my motives are clear like schedule-1 crystal

**** the NRA, my tongue is a pistol
fight-thought-with-fear is the American system
question the answers, you end up in the prison

-at season's end, Danillo Gallinari is largely considered the best draft value relative to his ADP

-Bagley proves to be a (slightly) rich man's Tristan Thompson; becomes the new face of Kings misery

-from a remote island manor near St. Lucia, a newly awakened ayahuasca-moistened-David Stern writes a tell-all book detailing how he froze the Patrick Ewing envelope, rigged the Kings/Lakers series, and was blackmailed into retirement by a precocious up-and-comer named Adam Silver, whom had pieced together concrete evidence of Stern's corruption, and threatened to out him if he wasn't appointed the next commissioner. 

-Steve Kerr is (sadly) forced to retire early due to back pain; he is replaced by a rejuvenated Don Nelson, who leads the Warriors to the highest offensive-efficiency rating of all-time. The Warriors are then trounced in the finals by a heroic performance from MVGiannis. 

-This trade happens, but is overturned by Silver for "basketball reasons"

https://i.gyazo.com/820a0ec85db8a63a3def00cb4164405c.png

Then this trade happens:

83fb10f5caceee8c42f30c04ab0ae267.png

-Kevin Knox wins unanimous rookie of the year

-Devin Booker leads the league in scoring

-Jabari Parker is an Eastern Conference all-star

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2018 at 4:10 AM, ginocan said:

Those are pretty bold.

I actually think the opposite, Spurs will be top 3 in WCF. But I am a homer.

I got one more involving the Spurs; Pop will turn Dejounte loose and he will finish as MIP.

ohhh nooo. I F'n jinxed him :(

Hassan Whiteside is going to finish the year with a top-20 ranking.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ginocan said:

ohhh nooo. I F'n jinxed him :(

You jinxed the whole damn team, man. Counter-prediction: Every Spur who touches the ball will suffer an injury and miss at least six weeks.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Allonzo trier 6th man of the year 

Well he'll give it his best shot

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Wolves will pickup Noah and hell throw back the clock and pass Dieng on the depth chart and average 8/8/2/1

if you are going to go there then just say it - and more shots than KAT

5 minutes ago, chaiway said:

if you are going to go there then just say it - and more shots than KAT

Too bold lol, drose will get more shots 

Edited by DezedandConfused

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Too bold lol, drose will get more shots 

Why not go all out haha, D Rose will get back to MVP form and wolves make it to the NBA finals hahaha