Spyplane

Mikal Bridges 2018-19 Season Outlook

Just now, DLove said:

Hopefully the starting lineup sticks. And please... NO MORE FOULS

I really don't care if he starts or come off from the bench. Just give hime 25+ min I would be so happy

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Markillies said:

I really don't care if he starts or come off from the bench. Just give hime 25+ min I would be so happy

This, just gimme the mins I dont care how he gets them. 

• Like 1

Plugging him into the lineup tonight whether he's starting or not. Minutes are trending up and Suns are facing one of the worst defenses in the league in the Bulls. I would be perfectly happy with the 13 points, 3 threes, 2 steals line he put up on Monday in just 23 minutes.

• Like 2

If he gets 30min tonight this thread is going to blow up!! Bring us the goods young stock lord!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Canaan starting tonight for "matchup purposes" lol... Is he serious, Book would eat Arcidiacono for lunch.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oda11 said:

Canaan starting tonight for "matchup purposes" lol... Is he serious, Book would eat Arcidiacono for lunch.

Yeah, I didn't realize Ryan Arcidiacono, probably the least athletic PG in the league, had such an impact on the opposing team's game plan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atlantadynasty said:

fail. Don't know whether I should start him now or not

Apparently Kokoskov has the same question lmao

How Isaiah Canaan is still getting playing time on this terrible Suns team is ridiculous.

FREE MIKAL!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

We still think Mikal can get 25-30 minutes right?

Personally I believe so as long as he doesn't get into early foul trouble.

It's fine. Just have to wait for the suns to lose more. Yes, I mean lose even more than what they have done right now.

Maybe they even trade Ariza BACK to the Rockets this year ROFL

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Goku said:

Wow the hype sure did die fast. :( Hopefully he gets his minutes still..

How? 

It's all about minutes not starting.  I mean look at guys like Trez and Sabonis, they never start but are incredibly valuable because of the minutes they play. It would be ideal for Bridges to start but as long as they give him some burn, he'll maximize those minutes. 

Edited by MynameisMudd

Hold firm young bucks. He will eventually take that starters position dont you worry. For now we can just hope that the suns get their asses handed to them and Mikal plays all those delicious stat stuffing garbage minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Oda11 said:

Canaan wants revenge game,lol

• Haha 1

Yeah I don't see what the big deal with him not starting is. That's kind of meaningless in today's NBA. All that matters is your minutes. 

29 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Yeah I don't see what the big deal with him not starting is. That's kind of meaningless in today's NBA. All that matters is your minutes. 

The question is will he be closing! and if Kok watched the ending to the last game he should definitely close with him

Barring foul trouble he will get at least 25min. Read the suns don’t want him chasing around PGs which makes sense. Hold tight. He can produce in 25min. Minutes will continue to creep up. And he will start eventually. He’s too good to hold him back.