Spyplane

Mikal Bridges 2018-19 Season Outlook

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Beasley and Morris are streamers, Mikal's role has been growing throughout the season. As long as he gets close to 30 min, he'll produce in 3s and stocks with efficiency.

Gotta see when warren comes back. Ayton first game back too, but his confidence is growing. I’d grab him to see how it plays he seems like a 50/50 lock for a strong ROS over the others w booker looking at a shutdown I bet w his hamstring a ling 

12 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

Gotta see when warren comes back. Ayton first game back too, but his confidence is growing. I’d grab him to see how it plays he seems like a 50/50 lock for a strong ROS over the others w booker looking at a shutdown I bet w his hamstring a ling 

Ayton played 33min tonight, Warren is still couple weeks away and may get shutdown. Gotta play week to week in fantasy.

Dropped. Added. Dropped. Added. Dropped. Added

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I grabbed him to replace SloMo and his steals

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

He's also going to be what Jingles was supposed to be right? Threes and steals in buckets

1 minute ago, bhkim814 said:

Dropped. Added. Dropped. Added. Dropped. Added

im happy im not the only one doing it lol cheers

Mannn Im torn between dropping Mcgee or Roco for him or just stay put. Currently at 8th seed and I desperately need stocks. 

Anybody actually watched the games and can feedback if he is being aggresive or what?

4 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

Mannn Im torn between dropping Mcgee or Roco for him or just stay put. Currently at 8th seed and I desperately need stocks. 

Anybody actually watched the games and can feedback if he is being aggresive or what?

hes ranked 43th in 9cat over the last 30 days with 1.9 stls and 0.8 blocks. you wont find any better player on the waiver for stocks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Extra_Rice said:

The guy in my league who owns Ro-Co doesn`t want to trade him for Barton, you want to drop him. Drop The Shaqtin GOAT!

RareMintyAnglerfish-max-1mb.gif

Edited by montanski

not a good half, probably going to be a combo break game, but let the man finish it out before pronouncing his death fellas

• Haha 1

Honestly not a terrible game. If he hit another bucket or 2 he would've had 10+ pts 4 rebs 5 ast and 3 stls. I'll take those stocks. : )

• Like 1

I picked him up yesterday and played him tonight with D White out. Not bad, not bad at all. Love players that contribute in other areas when their shot isn’t falling. 

Played some good defence on Harden tonight (if that's possible). Managed to get good periphery numbers as well. He hits 2 more 3s and it's another huge line, he is looking solid.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:32 AM, CityBaller8 said:

Lol folks are winding down at the break, this is normal for the rookies and the “other” guys to play n produce more , nobody wants a injury going into the break. Just like Beasley n Morris in the nuggets, trae young n other youngins making their groove rn. Could be for the rookie showcase game

w that said they’re all streamers. Stick w guys who have produced year in and out

I said what I said ! And I called the booker hamstring thing Jee almight somethings in the holy water 

Man I’m not liking this Tyler Johnson trade for Mikal’s value. Hopefully Tyler is not in the Sun’s long term plans (26 yrs old)...

24 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Man I’m not liking this Tyler Johnson trade for Mikal’s value. Hopefully Tyler is not in the Sun’s long term plans (26 yrs old)...

Hes a PG....

27 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

If anything, it actually benefits Mikal's value as he is finally going to get some decent shots up.

6 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Hes a PG....

He’s not even a competent PG tho. If he was he would have filled in decently when Dragic went down. Instead we got point Winslow

1 minute ago, yung_fetty said:

He’s not even a competent PG tho. If he was he would have filled in decently when Dragic went down. Instead we got point Winslow

He got 1 start and put up a nice line, then they went with Winslow.  I am pretty sure Spo wanted to see Winslow as point.  Thats the only reason he didnt get more run.  The kid can ball, dont pick him up, let some other savvy manager do it.

• Like 1