Spyplane

Mikal Bridges 2018-19 Season Outlook

Guy is more of a hustle and shoot-first PG. If anything, he’s going to take shots away from from Mikal. 

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Guy is more of a hustle and shoot-first PG. If anything, he’s going to take shots away from from Mikal. 

He already barely shoots. Even less shots??!  :(

Tyler Johnson being an add doesn't take away from Mikal being in must own purgatory with the likes of Isaac and red velvet

7 minutes ago, tekashi26ix said:

Tyler Johnson being an add doesn't take away from Mikal being in must own purgatory with the likes of Isaac and red velvet

I feel personally attacked. Own Mikal, Hueter & Isaac sitting in 5th place (purgatory). Ugh.

5 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I feel personally attacked. Own Mikal, Hueter & Isaac sitting in 5th place (purgatory). Ugh.

I have them all too, and I picked up Tyler Johnson yesterday. I feel good about it!!!! Lets hope we get some favorable trades today but even if we don't- big fan of young first rounders on bad (magic) / terrible (hawks) (suns) teams post all star break. Especially when draft class red hot.  

• Like 1

Still worth a hold in a 10 teamer??

Edited by Brandayz

How bout moved out of lineup....when will the suns get a coach who knows what he is doing, play your picks while you actively tank...

Should still get the minutes.

Basically him and Oubre have switched, which is OK because Oubre was getting decent run. 

5 minutes ago, dboywong said:

Should still get the minutes.

Basically him and Oubre have switched, which is OK because Oubre was getting decent run. 

whatever gets him more shots and similar minutes is good, it's a shame they have Crawford the chucker still playing

Edited by DezedandConfused

He has not played one minute in this game without an injury.  Peace out....cut bait...he is not worth a spot if he can’t even get run...

Just now, jjbooda said:

He has not played one minute in this game without an injury.  Peace out....cut bait...he is not worth a spot if he can’t even get run...

Hes played 10 minutes, ESPN boxscore is wrong

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Hes played 10 minutes, ESPN boxscore is wrong

Just checked nba.com...order restored...hate when that happens...

Bridges is the kind of guy I am willing to bury on my bench for ROS if I can even play him confidently for five more games. Even if he's benched ROS without playing for my team, I might not cut him. This is because I don't want to risk his sneaky awesome production across the board to end up on another 9-cat roto team in my league. His sneaky good production (He almost cracked top 50 on the season in 9-cat roto) reminds me of the Matt Barnes, Grant Hill type who post unsexy numbers that help gel your team's overall production. This does not need to be done in most leagues, but if yours has 3-4 other GMs who scour the wire and occasionally steal gems from under your nose, Bridges is the kind of guy you might want to keep until there's a compelling PLAYABLE wire replacement.