Spyplane

Mikal Bridges 2018-19 Season Outlook

Ariza seems like hes going to be a prime buy out/trade candidate - alot of teams can use him. Ill be picking up Bridges and see what happens for the next couple of weeks. 

28 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Dude is long!! Not much elevation on that jumper and its not the quickest release, but it effective enough. Could be a solid role player in the NBA

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

What's up with the announcer in the first half of this video? "Mikal Bridges for three..."

He should not be paid in real dollars.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

Dude is long!! Not much elevation on that jumper and its not the quickest release, but it effective enough. Could be a solid role player in the NBA

On the video it doesn't appear that high or quick to me as well but apprently -  

According to Evan Sidery of Bright Side of the Sun, Bridges’ jump shot release defeats that of Klay Thompson, clocked an average of 0.79 seconds.

“Went back and timed Mikal Bridges and he was consistently hitting 0.73 seconds on his 3s. Bridges is going to be a catch-and-shoot monster right away.”

https://clutchpoints.com/suns-news-mikal-bridges-has-quicker-average-shot-release-than-klay-thompson/

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Ariza seems like hes going to be a prime buy out/trade candidate - alot of teams can use him. Ill be picking up Bridges and see what happens for the next couple of weeks. 

But when? I mean, we're 15 games into the season. That would be a quick hook lol.

34 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

But when? I mean, we're 15 games into the season. That would be a quick hook lol.

Saw what happened with Tyson Chandler? James Jones is the GM of the Suns... The Lakers could really use a 3 and D wing...

I just checked some youtube vids on him, he's so poised and intelligent, good head on his shoulders.

His mom is so fine.

GTFO Ariza. I need this guy to save my team.

2 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Shawn Marion numbers, basically.

Promising indeed.

ah the good days, where matrix and ak-47 filled the stock inventory

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

I just checked some youtube vids on him, he's so poised and intelligent, good head on his shoulders.

His mom is so fine.

GTFO Ariza. I need this guy to save my team.

Lmao I caught that too. She can catch it.

On 11/18/2018 at 6:36 AM, Soccer8098 said:

Picked him up and waiting on that upside to be realized since Len was hanging at the end of my bench

I know Warren is getting a consistent 20ppg but I am inclined to think they would tried to move him for value than keep him. 

God I have both Miles and Mikal Bridges on my team. Both are good pickups too. The only thing more confusing is that year when I had both Marcus and Markeiff Morris.

Bridges is one trade or injury away from totally exploding. He's not your typical rookie because he has a polished shot, ultra fast release and plays very strong defense. 

• Like 5

Keeping an eye on this guy...one or two more good games and I'm dropping Grant for him.

14 minutes ago, Oda11 said:

His upside is too great to leave on the wire imo.

Why do you say that? I've heard the same from SGA and White. Why is this guy different? Not trying to be a d!ck, trying to decide if I should take a flyer on him. 

Haha no worries. Sorry i should've been more specific. It really depends on your league size and who you have to drop. I just don't see how the Suns won't start tanking soon is all.

6 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Why do you say that? I've heard the same from SGA and White. Why is this guy different? Not trying to be a d!ck, trying to decide if I should take a flyer on him.