Spyplane

Mikal Bridges 2018-19 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, bballshinobi said:

He was pickup of the year in 2011 lol 

Back when teams weren't shooting 40 threes a game, having a player like him making almost 3 threes a game was gold!

When RW and ESPN publish some advice for fantasy season, they often quote his stats in this 10-11 season. I think that one of them last year, called him Best Pickup Ever. :D

Siakam this season may dethrone the king. Glad that i have him, too. :lol:

19 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

Clearly you guys aren’t following the Suns.  I hope you guys don’t miss out the Bridge Hype train. He has gotten 20+ minutes in a handful of games even with Ariza playing. 

Oh but I am, what does saying Canaan getting 25+ min have to do with not following the Suns and Bridges? All I'm stating is he can be given more minutes, also Ariza has been out for personal reasons the past several games. Before that his minutes were sporadic, he had some games at 20+ and some less. Suns should be starting Booker-Bridges-Ariza-Warren-Ayton

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Oh but I am, what does saying Canaan getting 25+ min have to do with not following the Suns and Bridges? All I'm stating is he can be given more minutes, also Ariza has been out for personal reasons the past several games. Before that his minutes were sporadic, he had some games at 20+ and some less. Suns should be starting Booker-Bridges-Ariza-Warren-Ayton

Suns need to trade Ariza, JJ and Bender; find some pass first PG; bench Canaan to the end of the world and tell Booker that he is paid and there is no need every game to try to be Kobe or MJ. Then Bridges can be fantasy diamond in the waivers.

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

Suns need to trade Ariza, JJ and Bender; find some pass first PG; bench Canaan to the end of the world and tell Booker that he is paid and there is no need every game to try to be Kobe or MJ. Then Bridges can be fantasy diamond in the waivers.

Well yeah that's the end goal, but I meant the starting lineup for now, but I don't see anyone taking JJ or Bender.

2 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Well yeah that's the end goal, but I meant the starting lineup for now, but I don't see anyone taking JJ or Bender.

For every Jerry West, there is some Billy King, so never say never...;)

• Haha 1

The low minutes in the beginning were

- before Ryno was exorcized from the rotation

- before JJ's minutes were reduced

- before Booker played a little more point

He has a decent path to minutes with his ability to play the 2/3/4. However, it would be nice if they started him since he works well with Booker and Ayton and apparently that 3 man combo is high up on the list of 3 man combos across the league in net rating (top 5 if i'm not mistaken)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

giphy.gif

I smell a revenge game for trading him to the Suns.

Edited by XOrad10
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

giphy.gif

I smell a revenge game for trading him to the Suns.

Oh it's gonna happen.

They made his momma look foolish on draft day.

She was so excited she was gonna get to see him play everyday.

You don't mess with a man's momma.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DoctorLove said:

You guys really starting him tonight in roto leagues?  Philly is a tough matchup to throw him in there.

yeah thinking about it

18 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

It might be just for matchup purposes, but hopefully this lineup sticks. 

I think so too, it's just for the matchup purpose...

even if its for matchup purposes, the odds of him killing it and sticking in the lineup are too good to let it up for chance. if you got someone you're willing to drop for a ticket on this train. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charkim said:

Sorry I can’t post on AC yet. Would you guys drop Carmelo for this guy? Thanks in advcance.

Does Melo play in NBA?:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4