Spyplane

Mikal Bridges 2018-19 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Oh but I am, what does saying Canaan getting 25+ min have to do with not following the Suns and Bridges? All I'm stating is he can be given more minutes, also Ariza has been out for personal reasons the past several games. Before that his minutes were sporadic, he had some games at 20+ and some less. Suns should be starting Booker-Bridges-Ariza-Warren-Ayton

Suns overheard our talks :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, montanski said:

Does Melo play in NBA?:unsure:

I think he is ranked number one fantasy player on Yahoo China (CBA) Fantasy Basketball. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Good call bro!! LEGO BRIDGES!!

KAmiuth.png

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

I think he is ranked number one fantasy player on Yahoo China (CBA) Fantasy Basketball. 

Right before the living legend, one and only

Резултат с изображение за jimmer fredette gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, montanski said:

When RW and ESPN publish some advice for fantasy season, they often quote his stats in this 10-11 season. I think that one of them last year, called him Best Pickup Ever. :D

Siakam this season may dethrone the king. Glad that i have him, too. :lol:

Yea I truly believe he and 2004 Toroonto Donyelle Marshallwere probably the best FA pickup in recent. history too. I am not that big on Siakam as a fantasy player yet . I need my wing players to make at least 1.5 threes. I think his rank is high right now just because of his FG% and low TO. i guess he makes a perfect glue guy for any fantasy team, but I just can't roster any wing players that doesn't make 3's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's happening!

Three, steal, dunk, Suns are up on Sixers early

Edited by chaiway

Liking the start of this lineup, welcome to the modern NBA. If Booker can take the next step as a player to get his teammates involved (averaging 12 assists last 2 games) we have something. This reminds me of Harden when dantoni gave him pg rein.

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1

promising until FT. hopefully he doesnt pick up any quick ones starting second half however i like what i see.

Foul trouble aside, he'll be fine. As with every other rookie, once they sort it out they'll start dropping massive numbers.