SicarioSanity

Aaron Gordon 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I guess not a lot of love for him, that's okay.

I'd love to see more 20-10 games but I'm more interested in an increase of stocks and threes. He's sitting at 1.8-0.8-0.8, which is nice, but if he can consistently get 2-1-1 instead of some zeros here and there, I'd be much more at ease

2 hours ago, MatJak said:

I received a trade offer for my Aaron Gordon. He wants to give me Julius Randle, should I accept?

I'd expect to get more for Gordon than a 1 for 1 swap with Randle!

8 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

I'd expect to get more for Gordon than a 1 for 1 swap with Randle!

Absolutely.

Gordon is better than Randle hands down.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Absolutely.

Gordon is better than Randle hands down.

Fantasy wise definitely. Real life they both are equally good but flawed players.

• Like 1

I'm getting comfortable with the mid-round value consistency. I remember last year this thread was all: "best player on his team if only they give him the ball every time down the court . . . ". If this is what he is, a guy who would play at his adp if only he could shoot free throws, I'll take it. Beats those 3 for 25 lines by country mile.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, hoopnking24 said:

Always get roped in after the good games and forget to sell him.

Bright side: 8 min left in 4th and he's only taken 13 shots. 25 pt defecit time to hit the shower. 

13 minutes ago, FrankLilly said:

What the heck is wrong with this guy ? 

I've been asking myself that for the past week. I honestly don't know. I don't get many Orland Magic games. From the outside looking in it appears that he just hasn't been aggressive with the ball

11 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

He is killing my team with poor percentages across the board and turnovers over the past couple of games with no supporting stats. sigh....

That's starting to change in garbage time. He's giving us a bit of stocks.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, j3rkthenurk said:

That's starting to change in garbage time. He's giving us a bit of stocks.

His continual poor shooting is literally shooting me out of a playoff spot. Also with the team ranked almost dead last in fg% and points scored, should've stayed away from these lottery teams who are tanking for zion and rj...

Is this guy a buy low or is he just a bust and the magic are finding out the hard[a]way [shout out to penny]...? 

He blows. I'd like to lie back but he is Barely top 75-100 now or ever in his career. Perennial disappointment. Stupod magic shoulda built around vuce and not Gordon. 

I traded out of the A Gordon experience for the second year in a row.

i think he’s better than this but don’t know where his leap is going to come from, maybe Vooch getting dealt? 

I need this guy to get hot for a few weeks so I can unload him in my Dynasty. 

I was thrilled when my trade for this guy with Markkanen went through but reading this thread now I'm getting more and more nervous...

I want to pump the brakes on our negativity over Gordon. Orlando's roster construction and over abundance of bigs combine with a complete lack of three point shooting to crush a lot of younger players by forcing them out of position. Gordon is completely miscast as a 3 and D wing, comically miscast.

I own both him and Isaac in one dynasty, and I've been resisting dealing them until I see how ORL's roster evolves. I could easily see Gordon being a bully 4 on a more rationally constructed team. Heck, I'd take him as an undersized 5 on a space and pace team. I really fail to see what ORL is doing here with their obstinate lack of shooting and refusal to recognize that you couldn't play 4 bigs together even in the 80s.

Nice! the moment this goon was starting to provide value he injured himself (again).

Would not pick again, at least not in the first six rounds.

• Like 1

Did anybody see the game??

How serious was this injury?