Sign in to follow this  
33legend

Pick 2 out of Dickerson, Gardner, and Murphy (WHIR)

I can play 2 out of these 3 for the upcoming period:

Corey Dickerson-  (7 games) 3 games at COl (Freeland,TBA,Marquez) 4 games at San Fran (Stratton,Suarez,Holland,Rodriguez)

Just got off the DL for 1 game.  Was killing it before he got hurt.  3 games at Colorado is nice.

Brett Gardner- (7 games) 3 games at White Sox (Covey,Lopez,Giolito), 4 Home vs. Tex (Minor,Hutchinson,Perez,Colon)

Playing pretty average lately.  I just think he has great matchups for the Yankees who will probably score a lot of runs.

Daniel Murphy- (7 games) 4 Home vs. Atl (Fried,Newcomb,Foltynewicz,Sanchez) 3 at Cubs (Hendricks,Lester,Hamels)

Playing very well lately but he does hit Righties quite a bit better than lefties and 4/7 pitchers he is facing this week are lefties.  He is also pretty much a lock 2 sit at least 2 of the 7 games.

I am leaning one way already but would love to hear what others have to say.  Leave a link and WHIR!

I think I would go with Dickerson and Murphy. I don't trust Gardner to do too much himself, and I don't think the Yankees will necessarily go off this week even with the nice hitting matchups without Judge and Sanchez.

• Like 1

Murph is in.  You can flip a coin for the other 2, although I would lean towards Dickerson.

• Like 1