NYR Fan 116894

Jake Kumerow 2018 Outlook

Sleeper and potential keeper.

I had Coutee, I dropped him for Kumerow as a dart throw.  If you have the space, pick him before he blows up the waiver wire.

Someone has to help out this kluster F offense.  Maybe its this guy i've had Allison, MVS, not going to pick up Brown but maybe this guy can help.

He's going to get an opportunity. No one else has been able to take the job and run with it. The Pack is looking for any type of spark at the #2 spot as far as receiving options are concerned. Now will he be successful? That's the real question. Looked amazing during preseason... All I have to say.

If you are hurting at WR and don't want to mess with the low upside options of the world. I'd be fine with taking a hailmary on hitting it big. Would I feel comfortable starting him this week? Absolutely not. Next week however that could be drastically different.

I think esb is on his way here... actually leading the team in yards Sunday prior to hurting forearm and came back in..

Cobb back to the slot and this guy become WR2, MVS and EQBrown can go play special teams.  I would have to see him on the field first but he is worth a watch.

Aaron Rodgers is not good this year. Maybe a TD as a welcome back but I don't think he makes much impact. He is in my Dynasty team