Keepers help ! WHIR

H2H - Yahoo default + 0.5 pt per reception

QB - WR - WR - WR - RB - RB - TE - W/R/T - DEF

6 keepers + 1 rookie

QB- Wilson

WR - Beckham, Cooper, Landry, Evans

RB - Hunt (rookie), Henry, Mckinnon

TE - Ertz

As for now I have 9 probable keepers but I need 7. (6 + 1 rookie)

I'm really hesitating between Landry and Cooper.

Also, I'm not that high on Mckinnon, but Shanahan seems in love with him....

What would be your keepers (6+1) ?

WHIR

Hunt is definitely the rookie keeper then I'd pick Beckham, Evans, McKinnon, Ertz, Henry and Cooper/ Landry is a toss-up. I'd probably go Landry as the higher floor option who should flirt with 100 catches and could see a lot of work with Gordon's status up in the air, Coleman gone and Callaway unable to stay off the WEEEED. You don't need to love McKinnon but his situation is great and there are plenty of holes to be poked in the remaining RBs.

Edited by Jaw1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

Hunt is definitely the rookie keeper then I'd pick Beckham, Evans, McKinnon, Ertz, Henry and Cooper/ Landry is a toss-up. I'd probably go Landry as the higher floor option who should flirt with 100 catches and could see a lot of work with Gordon's status up in the air, Coleman gone and Callaway unable to stay off the WEEEED. You don't need to love McKinnon but his situation is great and there are plenty of holes to be poked in the remaining RBs.

Agree with the toss up between Landry and Cooper but I think Cooper actually has a decent floor this year.   He should get more targets than Landry if they are planning on moving him around and playing him in the slot (as they've said).   And he's got the upside of a top 10 WR which I don't think Landry has (assuming Gordon comes back). 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jaw1 said:

Hunt is definitely the rookie keeper then I'd pick Beckham, Evans, McKinnon, Ertz, Henry and Cooper/ Landry is a toss-up. I'd probably go Landry...

Agree with this.

Return the favor?

• Thanks 1