1 hour ago, yeet said:

He just had twins. I hope this isn't a Dwyane Wade situation lmao

no way 

okc needs westbrook way more than miami needs wade 

1 hour ago, yeet said:

He just had twins. I hope this isn't a Dwyane Wade situation lmao

no way 

okc needs westbrook way more than miami needs wade 

I'd love to know what my team could be like with you know 1 full week of this guy. Treading water but I'm getting tired ha

• Like 1

I would rather he enjoy his time with his twins and get extra rehab work done on the ankle before coming back. He's a beast but he's only human. If we want that consistent triple double production we have to be patient. I've taken 2 Ls over the past two weeks because of injuries to Curry, Westy, and Love. Drafting all 3 felt like a steal, but now I'm dealing with my top line of draft picks being out. Panic? Not even once. Just run to the wire and try to figure it out. Thankfully I have 2ILs in this league I'm in, but it's a struggle nonetheless because I can't definitively have an edge over any team purely because I'm hobbled. 

43 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

I'd love to know what my team could be like with you know 1 full week of this guy. Treading water but I'm getting tired ha

I hear ya. I've been able to keep things close or win, but I'm just curious what my stats would look like with his trip dubs and high steal totals. Take the week off and go beast mode!

This guy is just killing me doesn't help OKC is winning without him,

@BDawsonWrites
Russell Westbrook is at shootaround and will be evaluated for tonight’s game after having participated. Terrance Ferguson is not here and is out tonight.

5 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

Thought he was out Monday, sounds like there's a chance he plays?

Can't see him leaving his wife and newborns and traveling to Sacramento without the intention of playing. 

Edited by chud12

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Can't see him leaving his wife and newborns and traveling to Sacramento without the intention of playing. 

These millionaires can afford the best of the best nannies and i'm guessing she's got a mom to help her out also...He needs to suit up and ball, it's time....Lets go!!

6 minutes ago, Starvela said:

These millionaires can afford the best of the best nannies and i'm guessing she's got a mom to help her out also...He needs to suit up and ball, it's time....Lets go!!

lmfao

13 minutes ago, chud12 said:

This. Gonna slot him in for today

2 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

lmfao

This. Gonna slot him in for today

Yup, zero reason to leave Oklahoma and travel just to sit on a bench. I'd be surprised and quite frankly really disappointed if he didn't finally suit up. And if he did play i expect him to go wild in honor of his kids. 

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Yup, zero reason to leave Oklahoma and travel just to sit on a bench. I'd be surprised and quite frankly really disappointed if he didn't finally suit up. And if he did play i expect him to go wild in honor of his kids. 

This is the most tantalizing prospect.

> Sac D

> built up frustration from injury
> Newborn twins

If he plays I expect a triple double lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Is daddy playing or what? Gotta activate him in 19 mins come on.... 

lol same 17 minutes left