FantasyBallFan

Russell Westbrook 2018-2019 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Yes, Westbrooks 30 his knees can't handle this hyper aggressive playstyle much longer, the clock is ticking 

Conley is 31 and gallo missed all of last year with a sore arse. Just saying lol 

9 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Conley is 31 and gallo missed all of last year with a sore arse. Just saying lol 

Age won't effect Conley as rapidly as it will Russ playstyles are so different. Russ has definitely peaked, the decline is happening

1 minute ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Age won't effect Conley as rapidly as it will Russ playstyles are so different. Russ has definitely peaked, the decline is happening

I'd target a better package is all I'm saying

3 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

23/10/10, what a decline.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, chud12 said:

6 from 23 the other night was repugnant. Keeps getting those knees drained for the almighty yet meaningless triple double, using your athletism like he does won't last long in your 30's it's downhill from here all i'm saying.

52 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

6 from 23 the other night was repugnant. Keeps getting those knees drained for the almighty yet meaningless triple double, using your athletism like he does won't last long in your 30's it's downhill from here all i'm saying.

Don't see how that matters now. Westbrook is playing just fine and filling up the stat sheet. You point out 6/23 and I'll point out the 47.2% he's shooting from the field. Sure he's probably peaked but he's still plenty good.... 11th in 8-cat since coming back from the ankle injury despite the poor ft%. Coming into the year he played 80 or more games 3 straight years....Conley hasn't cracked 70 games since 14-15 and Gallinari is a walking injury. If he hurts himself sneezing tomorrow and is out a month it wouldn't shock anyone. Seems odd to bang on Russ for injuries while preferring these two guys who haven't been able to stay on the court consistently for years. Not even the biggest Russ fan either, mainly from a real life perspective...but just a very odd take man.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Don't see how that matters now. Westbrook is playing just fine and filling up the stat sheet. You point out 6/23 and I'll point out the 47.2% he's shooting from the field. He's 11th in 8-cat since coming back from injury despite the poor ft%. Coming into the year he played 80 or more games 3 straight years....Conley hasn't cracked 70 games since 14-15 and Gallinari is a walking injury. If he hurts himself sneezing and is out a month it wouldn't shock anyone. Seems odd to bang on Russ for injuries while preferring these two guys who haven't been able to stay on the court consistently for years. Not even the biggest Russ fan either, mainly from a real life perspective...but just a very odd take man.

Retraction: I apologize master. You definitely can't accept with Gallinari involved. I still maintain Russ is a meatbag just like everyone else, and that he plays a more aggressive, riskier game than Conley.

5 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Retraction: I apologize master. You definitely can't accept with Gallinari involved. I still maintain Russ is a meatbag just like everyone else, and that he plays a more aggressive, riskier game than Conley.

Haters can't hide their true feelings no matter how unbiased they'd like to be.

Skip is a self proclaimed objective sports analyst.

Everyone can be objective on their biased arguments. Myself included.

On 12/1/2018 at 9:45 PM, chud12 said:

The decline is upon us :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 02/12/2018 at 11:41 AM, EmbiidGOAT said:

Brodie is robocup. He doesn't know what decline means.

4 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

You all attacking Fultz but you don't talk about Westbrook's yips from the FT line :D:D

Just go back literally one page. It’s been discussed countless times lol. 

My god what a stat line!! 

He gives you Magic's PTS, Rodman RBS. and Stockon asst and stl..what more can you ask for..?

Edited by Starvela

6 hours ago, chud12 said:

Just go back literally one page. It’s been discussed countless times lol. 

Yes I know, mostly wanted to talk about yips etc that has been mentioned countless times for Fultz(and probably incorrectly). If something Westbrook is a better case as there is a huge 80+% sample size before last season. 

16 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

You all attacking Fultz but you don't talk about Westbrook's yips from the FT line :D:D

simply because we can talk about other things. how good his rebs, asts, pts are.

while fultz... well. where is he now?

6 hours ago, MrBean said:

simply because we can talk about other things. how good his rebs, asts, pts are.

while fultz... well. where is he now?

Where Fultz is right now doesn't have to do anything with Westbrook. He is nowhere near the fantasy asset he used to be. His zvalue according to BBM is half of what it used to be.

Edited by RipCity0

10 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Where Fultz is right now doesn't have to do anything with Westbrook. He is nowhere near the fantasy asset he used to be. His zvalue according to BBM is half of what it used to be.

Half of insanely super awesome is still pretty awesome he's helping my team. 

• Like 1

Stop shooting you literally retarded buffoon!  3 for 17.  And he's an actually NBA player. 

Edited by summersoff7