FantasyBallFan

Russell Westbrook 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Rattling off great shooting and then bad shooting the past 6, due for the bad shooting night and on queue we are getting it. 

my god this guy sucks. Somehow up in turnovers and ft% and hes gonna cost me both categories. Should have just benched his a**

2 hours ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

my god this guy sucks. Somehow up in turnovers and ft% and hes gonna cost me both categories. Should have just benched his a**

If you can't deal with the percentages and TO's might as well trade him man. Save yourself from a potential heart attack.

58 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Wish OKC would trade his a**. He is so over rated and this is coming from an OKC fan.

He's retiring with OKC

10 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

If you can't deal with the percentages and TO's might as well trade him man. Save yourself from a potential heart attack.

easier said then done. Best offer I got so far was Simmons

@chud12

this was 2 weeks ago....doncic was ranked 37th overall and westbrook was 48th

didn't want to mess with my efficiency and lose doncic

doncic hasn't been as good since,  but i'm riding with my decision

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

@chud12

this was 2 weeks ago....doncic was ranked 37th overall and westbrook was 48th

didn't want to mess with my efficiency and lose doncic

doncic hasn't been as good since,  but i'm riding with my decision

I respect that. Both have pretty much the same deficiencies now as you know. I love both guys but Westy is on another level when it comes to stat padding. I'm not telling you anything you don't know. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1

Reoccuring theme where I look at his stat line 1st quarter and he has just as many TO's as missed shots. Then I relook end of game and he gets an unefficient triple double.

Posted (edited)

Imagine drafting Westbrook and not punting FG% and TOs. Leave him to the point leagues if you're not gonna punt efficiency. He's a counting stat monster.

Edited by yeet
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, yeet said:

Imagine drafting Westbrook and not punting FG% and TOs. Leave him to the point leagues if you're not gonna punt efficiency. He's a counting stat monster.

I punted FT% and TOs instead, didn't think his FG% was going to be this bad.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, yeet said:

combine westbrook and simmons and you get 47.4 fg%. not bad from 2 starting pg

out of top 10 fantasy pg right now only 3 shoot 45% or better. curry, irving, holliday

Edited by colepenhagen

2 game winner attempts, one airballed

you do you, Russ :lol:

3 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

combine westbrook and simmons and you get 47.4 fg%. not bad from 2 starting pg

out of top 10 fantasy pg right now only 3 shoot 45% or better. curry, irving, holliday

Dont forget Fox. I was banking on Dipo to be one of them but he's slumping very hard.

7 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Dont forget Fox. I was banking on Dipo to be one of them but he's slumping very hard.

yea I just skimmed the rankings on per game avg and he wasn't top 10 pg. which I believe fox isROS

18 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

yea I just skimmed the rankings on per game avg and he wasn't top 10 pg. which I believe fox isROS

I'm kinda worried that Fox's assists totals will trend down if Bogey sticks in the lineup.

Anyway, back to Brodie. He turned his game around last night to my surprise. I guess if I want to punt just two cats, I'll have to surround him with centers

• Like 1

Looks like Brodie is finally hitting mid season form, after missing a significant chunk of the early season. Couple of duds, but overall he's playing much better these past few weeks 

In the last 20 years, there have been two 20-point, 20-assist triple-doubles: Russell Westbrook tonight against the Spurs, and Russell Westbrook in 2016 against the Suns.”

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 8:40 PM, ellejamil said:

I'm kinda worried that Fox's assists totals will trend down if Bogey sticks in the lineup.

Anyway, back to Brodie. He turned his game around last night to my surprise. I guess if I want to punt just two cats, I'll have to surround him with centers

Thsts what I did... Had Simmons too but traded Simmons/nance for Beal/teague when I lost wall

Westbrook is also supported by adams/capela/McGee/Bryant/wcs/TT 😂

Edited by bouncethatp@ss