hard1

Josh Adams 2018 Outlook

4 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Hopefully it was not a big issue and he can heal up today and most of tomorrow.

I'm crossing fingers he gets the Q tag removed tomorrow night and get fired up.

they can't really do that anymore. Q is the new P, D is the new Q

1 hour ago, lolcopter said:

they can't really do that anymore. Q is the new P, D is the new Q

?

Breida was questionable earlier in week and then he was taken off the report.

1 hour ago, CKM said:

New blurb says he is on track to play tomorrow night.

Hitting F5 on my team page like yall got any of those new blurbs?

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Josh Adams - RB - Eagles

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Josh Adams (questionable, hip) is "on track" to play Week 13 against the Redskins.

Adams landed on the injury report after tweaking his hip at Saturday's practice, though the Eagles are confident it's nothing serious. The undrafted Notre Dame alum has led the Eagles in rushing yards in each of his last four games. He'll be employable as a solid RB2 for the final week of the fantasy regular season.

Dec 2 - 10:41 AM

Feeling more confident after reading the above RW blurb and locking him into my flex. 
  • Like 1

Time to take the gun away from your heads, people who were concerned he wasn't going to play....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

Anyone between him and Marlon Mack? Such a tough decision... and playoffs on the line 

Exact same here. I had decided on Mack if no good news came out before noon games. With this news about Adams, I’ve decided to roll with Adams. I don’t want to play Mack today. 

23 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Time to take the gun away from your heads, people who were concerned he wasn't going to play....

Ok, but if he doesnt play tomorrow:

2d7.jpg

6 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

Exact same here. I had decided on Mack if no good news came out before noon games. With this news about Adams, I’ve decided to roll with Adams. I don’t want to play Mack today. 

Yeah it’s tough because we don’t know the extent of Adams injury. At least we know now Mack is healthy is playing. Colts offense has been great 

Man, I am going back and forth right now between him and Michel in my flex.  Tough decisionssssssss.

2 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

Yeah it’s tough because we don’t know the extent of Adams injury. At least we know now Mack is healthy is playing. Colts offense has been great 

Ugh you’re right. Mack’s Q tag was just removed. Ok I’m rolling with Mack. 

Adams is on track to play.  That's good.  But what if they bring back the committee?  If you guys have safer options it might be time to roll them out.

5 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Adams is on track to play.  That's good.  But what if they bring back the committee?  If you guys have safer options it might be time to roll them out.

I’m curious to see Sproles role this week.  I’m sitting one more week.

6 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

There's been 0 indication that they will bring back the committee.  In fact, after last week's game, they said they want to get him more touches.  It's on Rotoworld, so I'm not going to post it.  I'm completely ignoring what Duce Staley said on Wednesday since it goes against what the actual coach said.  Granted you can't always trust coaches, but I'd say he's more reliable than their RB coach.  Clement was coming in as a pass catching back, but I wouldn't really call that a committee.  It's as if Duce Staley is in his own world.

Anyways, you're creating worry when there really isn't any.  The only concern was whether he would play tomorrow, but that seems pretty likely now.  That should have been the only concern for people.  Not piling on something that isn't a concern to maybe give people justification to bench a player that is likely to play.

6 minutes ago, herschel said:

I’m curious to see Sproles role this week.  I’m sitting one more week.

Sproles is a pass catching back.  If anything, he firmly plants Clement on the bench for entire games now.

7 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Sproles is a pass catching back.  If anything, he firmly plants Clement on the bench for entire games now.

Yeah I know.  Many of us in here felt catching a few passes was the only thing holding Adams back from potential RB1 status.  It’s sonethibg Adams is actually good at, so seemed like a possibility.  Sproles return makes that seem more unlikely now. 

Sproles hasn't been able to stay on the field for a long time. Even if he returns I doubt he lasts long, unfortunately.

56 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

Man, I am going back and forth right now between him and Michel in my flex.  Tough decisionssssssss.

Same but I'm rolling with Adams over Gus Bus, Michel and McCoy. Going with Ware, Breida and Adams.

I need upside this week and I'm thinking Adams has a bigger chance of breaking one off vs WAS than Michel does vs MINN. Could be a James white game in MINN

12 hours ago, ff062018 said:

Ugh you’re right. Mack’s Q tag was just removed. Ok I’m rolling with Mack. 

I rolled with Mack. Ugh that was ugly. Hope it didn’t cost you your match up 

Up by 12ish... he's got wentz I've got adams.... sweating bullets here hoping josh suits up and get a TD or 2

7 hours ago, ShowStopper said:

I rolled with Mack. Ugh that was ugly. Hope it didn’t cost you your match up 

Big mistake. But it didn’t cost me my matchup.