Sternes

Giovani Bernard 2018 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

in 12 team ppr hes a solid hold.  Cant see dropping him given....

A. Mixons knee scope (who knows what might happen)

B.  The fact that Gio, providing he is healthy, is a sure fire PPR Rb1 when Mixon doesnt play

C.  Gio might have some stand alone value in PPR, depending on matchup of course.

I cant see why anyone would drop.  At the very least Im offering him to Mixon's owners (who should NOW know the value of Gio if they didnt already)

to grab a guy in a better position to produce now that Mixon is back. If you have the space to hold Gio, go for it.

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

to grab a guy in a better position to produce now that Mixon is back. If you have the space to hold Gio, go for it.

in 12 team PPR, Im not seeing that guy out there

I have to think that Gio is NOT the most expendebable player on 12 team league rosters. of course, every situation is different.

Edited by Funkenstein

10 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

in 12 team PPR, Im not seeing that guy out there

I have to think that Gio is NOT the most expendebable player on 12 team league rosters. of course, every situation is different.

Hines?

5 hours ago, Sean Tambo said:

Was dropped in 10 team league and Im probably scoping him up...Honestly seems Mixon is always hurt

Gio is a bandaid. You’re getting them confused.

Just traded for this guy and now had to drop Latavius for Walton and im caught in a bind with bye weeks and I really cant drop trey burton or bears defense. Idk what to do maybe drop walton before game time or Bernard? 

8 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Just traded for this guy and now had to drop Latavius for Walton and im caught in a bind with bye weeks and I really cant drop trey burton or bears defense. Idk what to do maybe drop walton before game time or Bernard? 

who's in your IR slot 

5 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

who's in your IR slot 

I dont have them and im the Commish, cant do that in the middle of the season ???

man this sucks but i dont think you can drop this guy even with the injury 

Edited by CABLE87

10 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I dont have them and im the Commish, cant do that in the middle of the season ???

man this sucks but i dont think you can drop this guy even with the injury 

Are you kidding? He’s absolutely droppable unless you’re in a huge league. Mixon is back and ready to roll, so I just dropped him in my 10-teamer like he was hot. Awesome 2-week rental, but I’m afraid the ride is over, fellas.

• Like 2

Just now, kraftwrk_5 said:

Are you kidding? He’s absolutely droppable unless you’re in a huge league. Mixon is back and ready to roll, so I just dropped him in my 10-teamer like he was hot. Awesome 2-week rental, but I’m afraid the ride is over, fellas.

Ok youre not a mixon owner, let me rephrase that as a Mixon owner you cannot drop him. It would be a mistake 

4 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Ok youre not a mixon owner, let me rephrase that as a Mixon owner you cannot drop him. It would be a mistake 

What? Gio has a long history of injury in the league and I’d say it’s pretty safe to assume he’s going to be closer to the 4 than the 2 in his estimated timeline. He’s absolutely a safe drop regardless of whether or not you own Mixon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CABLE87 said:

Lol ok, yes that is different. Even as a Mixon owner, he’s basically just a handcuff if Mixon is healthy or at best someone you could occasionally flex in a deep league during the byes. Depends on your league and bench spots obviously, but damn, 2-4 weeks is a long time and those injuries can linger. You’ll miss out on some good waiver pickups in the meantime with no IR spot. I’d bet you could drop him for a couple weeks and then pick him up in a few weeks if you had to with no repercussions. If you own Mixon, Bernard won’t really be useful to anyone else.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 2:05 PM, kraftwrk_5 said:

Lol ok, yes that is different. Even as a Mixon owner, he’s basically just a handcuff if Mixon is healthy or at best someone you could occasionally flex in a deep league during the byes. Depends on your league and bench spots obviously, but damn, 2-4 weeks is a long time and those injuries can linger. You’ll miss out on some good waiver pickups in the meantime with no IR spot. I’d bet you could drop him for a couple weeks and then pick him up in a few weeks if you had to with no repercussions. If you own Mixon, Bernard won’t really be useful to anyone else.

Bernard won me my week last week. Not a Mixon owner. 

5 hours ago, cdd10 said:

Bernard won me my week last week. Not a Mixon owner. 

Same here. But he won’t be winning anyone any weeks while he’s injured and Mixon is healthy. 

Is there no hope for Bernard ROS?

Edited by phatrat
CSB removed

Back practicing. Free add fellas, could be useful with AJ iffy. PPR.

• Like 2

I agree, I think Bernard role might increase with AJ out. I'm curious to see his first game back this weekend if heathy what his usage would be. 

• Like 1

He’s playing, boys. Logic indicates he will see an increased amount of touches with Green out. 

Joe Mixon (knee) was limited at Thursday's practice.

He was not listed on Wednesday's injury report. Mixon may have aggravated a knee injury he suffered earlier this year. It's too early to speculate on his status for Sunday's game in Baltimore, though late-week additions to the injury report are never a good sign.

Giovani, come on down!

source.gif

Edited by TTo34
  • Haha 1

FALSE ALARM.

Joe Mixon (knee) was removed from the Week 11 injury report and will play against the Ravens.

Mixon was limited on Thursday but practiced in full Friday and is ready to roll as an RB2 on the road. It's a tough draw, but Mixon should be the focal point.

Nov 16 - 1:03 PM