hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

24 minutes ago, FantasyBallFan said:

I dont see it as conflicting really. Out indefinteily in sports is usually seen as a long term absence but the word itself just means an undisclosed amount of time. Im guessing they dont want to answer questions about his availability every single game, putting pressure on his return

As I said, they did the same thing with Turner last year and he only missed about a week

Kind of along the same lines, he was technically out "indefinitely" prior to this as nobody was given any kind of timetable on his return or much visibility into his progress. The official addition of the word "indefinitely" suddenly makes everyone freak out.

• Like 1

He did a 4 on 4 practice on Wednesday and coach said he would try and do 5on5 today. Probably not ready yet but structural damage means it's still a bit sore but should be back next week 

Feel better after reading the Woj tweet but it makes me wonder how they know his knee is structurally sound. Is it just a bruise, a sprain, or what. Was an MRI performed?  Makes me uneasy.

16 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Feel better after reading the Woj tweet but it makes me wonder how they know his knee is structurally sound. Is it just a bruise, a sprain, or what. Was an MRI performed?  Makes me uneasy.

probably an MRI was performed for them to say that

5 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

probably an MRI was performed for them to say that

I wish the Pacers would just announce that instead of leaking the info to Woj. I don’t see what the advantage of being so secretive is on their part. 

Oh well, I'm just going to pretend he's not coming back til the all-star break then, grieve, and then be overwhelmed with joy when he comes back next week.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

This dude is done.  Glad that I have traded him for Marc Gasol before the news comes out.  

We need a system on this site where comments like this get users a warning/temporary ban. Not true or helpful in anyway - someone might read this and think its true. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

This is a marathon of a season and post season. I just hope he comes back 100% healthy and ready to ball. The Pacers are playing .500 ball without him so having him back will definitely help them and fantasy teams alike. My squad has actually done pretty well without him but it would do a lot better with him

5 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

We need a system on this site where comments like this get users a warning/temporary ban. Not true or helpful in anyway - someone might read this and think its true. 

Shieeeet don't believe everything you read.  

- 2Pac

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

Just ignore him lol. Look at his username. He's a no-life troll who's been spamming this board for a while

• Like 2

The problem with Oladipo, is injury is just being described as soreness, they need to tell us the real deal here. Soreness doesn't usually result into a long absence like this

Well i got him from selling jimmy butler now i am thinking did i do right in the trade.

Hope a better news comes up

16 minutes ago, darrylmontales said:

Well i got him from selling jimmy butler now i am thinking did i do right in the trade.

Hope a better news comes up

As an oladipo owner, I would’ve kept butler lol

I was a Oladipo owner who traded for Butler. I'm starting to feel good, but still feel Vic will come back victorious. It's not like I got a healthy player in change. Goink from knee soreness to general soreness..

I'm suprised if Dipo doesn't play next week. If not, there might be something more to this than just soreness.

Hope  there is a news next week. May it be out for one week or two. Just news. The uncertainty is killing me

3 hours ago, Wogee said:

He released R&B album yesterday:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/v-o/1439363555

i hope this "soreness" belong to his music career, and now that the album released he can back to his basketball career.

Thanks, we definitely needed another post about this. The three or four previous ones were not sufficient at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

This dude is done.  Glad that I have traded him for Marc Gasol before the news comes out.  

If that's the case you may wish to consider a new user name.

Gasol_is_MVP doesn't have the same ring to it tho 

20 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

Amazing thoughtful and deep analysis. This is why we all visit these forums. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Good thing the x-rays are negative! Though, it's weird how he hasn't undergone an MRI yet, which is quite weird and a bit worrisome. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1