hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Is the optional shoot around that good of a sign?  It's not very intense, right?  Definitely a step in the right direction, but I don't think it means a return is imminent (but boy I hope I'm wrong).

• Like 1

Just now, DoctorLove said:

Is the optional shoot around that good of a sign?  It's not very intense, right?  Definitely a step in the right direction, but I don't think it means a return is imminent (but boy I hope I'm wrong).

To see that clip at least it’s a positive sign to ensure that he’s not out for the season. Good to see after that bogus report 

Just now, ghostofathousand_ said:

To see that clip at least it’s a positive sign to ensure that he’s not out for the season. Good to see after that bogus report 

Very true.  That reporting was ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Sounds like he's still got a few hurdles to jump before we see him back. Was hoping for this upcoming Monday but that seems impossible at this point.

13 minutes ago, FantasyBallFan said:

Sounds like he's still got a few hurdles to jump before we see him back. Was hoping for this upcoming Monday but that seems impossible at this point.

Yea probably not this week, but maybe the week after?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

I mean, he can’t be that far away if he’s actually working out, right? Otherwise he would just be shut down and resting 

2 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

I mean, he can’t be that far away if he’s actually working out, right? Otherwise he would just be shut down and resting 

We hope so.. it may just aggravate his injury if its really a season ending major case knee injury..he is still trying to be healthy and prevent any setbacks.. lets hope for his immediate wellness🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fedade said:

I’d rather have him recover 100% than rush into the court only to get injured.

Same here. This hurts right now but if he goes down for the count then there goes the entire season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pod818 said:

[tweet][

/tweet]

Which means? how long man? :o 

Just now, Padilla814 said:

aka runners knee...

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/patellofemoral-pain-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20350792

I personally would like him to be out until January 1st or so.  Let him heal 100%.. this is a marathon and not a sprint..

So you guys aren't concerned? Thinking about buying low for D. Mitchell (got an offer)

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

So you guys aren't concerned? Thinking about buying low for D. Mitchell (got an offer)

I'm not worried about it..  I think a lot of the patience is coming from the Pacers being in 4th place in their conference.  They can afford to take the time needed and allow him to recover.

I'm not at all a doctor, and could obviously be wrong, but I traded CP3  for him and haven't thought twice about it.  Actually just sent out a trade offer for Mitchell as well.. playoff time that is an elite setup of SG's!

I am a tad concerned. I know recovering from runner's knee can vary from weeks to months. Even then the pain may still linger. It will not heal on it's own, you constantly have to do PT.

• Like 1

Just accepted a trade of Oladipo & Tobias Harris for my Otto Porter, Jerrett Allen and Montrezl Harrell, hope Oladipo can return soon! I feel like this is move would make a championship difference!! Wakanda Forever!!!!!

7 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Which means? how long man? :o 

It's just speculation on this doctor's part. He has no access to Oldadipo's medicals so I don't know why we are acting like this is what he actually has. 

17 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

The guy played 4on4 last week, we see him practicing and attacking the rim. I think y'all over reacting in here 

To all owners of him (us) will react this way.. we still think positive. as for all people who have traded him..(glad alr ditched him..sigh).. all the best for us who stayed and believe.. #blackpanther🤞🙏

• Like 1