hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

like everyone mentioned already, hopefully he's 100% healthy before he returns. With the Pacers gutting out some winds in his absence, I don't feel a real need for them to push him back before he's completely ready.

 

For those owners out there (including myself) that stayed competitive in our matchups without him, hopefully we can get an early xmas present with his return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah looks like he should be back by the end of the year. I actually think it's good that the Pacers won some games without him. This will show him that he can trust his teammates more and not have to carry the entire team on his back - could lead to better efficiency and maybe even more dimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

what's the meaning of "soon"? 
September 2019?

Dude do you have something against Dipo? All you've been doing is posting consistently negative thoughts about Dipo being out for the season or not coming back until late next year lol. What's with all this fear-mongering?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Dude do you have something against Dipo? All you've been doing is posting consistently negative thoughts about Dipo being out for the season or not coming back until late next year lol. What's with all this fear-mongering?

 

goodbye sarcasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Dude do you have something against Dipo? All you've been doing is posting consistently negative thoughts about Dipo being out for the season or not coming back until late next year lol. What's with all this fear-mongering?

 

He traded him for Turner and Lavine LOL

 

Hes just bitter at that horrible trade...ignore him.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, crocp said:

 

He traded him for Turner and Lavine LOL

 

Hes just bitter at that horrible trade...ignore him.

 

if I didn't make this move I was losing playoff train...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

 

if I didn't make this move I was losing playoff train...

 

It's Week 9, mid-December.  When does your playoff start??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toronto416ix said:

Lmfao Lavine is a** and turner is too . Dipo owners rejoice!! 

 

LOL this....i would rather go down dying with Dipo than those 2 clowns.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

 

if I didn't make this move I was losing playoff train...

How bad is your team that you're close to being out of the playoff race 2 months into the season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toronto416ix said:

Lmfao Lavine is a** and turner is too . Dipo owners rejoice!! 

 

Yea a guy averaging 24/5/5, pure trash. This is what you call an a** comment. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crocp said:

 

LOL this....i would rather go down dying with Dipo than those 2 clowns.

 

Puzzling again really. Lavine has better numbers than Dipo this year and it hasn’t really been close.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

Yea a guy averaging 24/5/5, pure trash. This is what you call an a** comment. 

Classic example of overvaluing counting stats and undervaluing stocks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Classic example of overvaluing counting stats and undervaluing stocks

 

Dipo has 2.1 total stocks to Lavines 1.6. Zach isn’t far off at all. The guy called Lavine a** which makes zero sense. To say Dipo is going yo be better than Zach ros like it’s a lock is ridiculous. Even before Dipo was hurt, Lavine was having a better year. I said zero wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

Dipo has 2.1 total stocks to Lavines 1.6. Zach isn’t far off at all. The guy called Lavine a** which makes zero sense. To say Dipo is going yo be better than Zach ros like it’s a lock is ridiculous. Even before Dipo was hurt, Lavine was having a better year. I said zero wrong. 

In 9 cat on per game averages, dipo is ranked higher than Lavine (rank 26 v. rank 51), but yeah in certain punt builds maybe lavine can be better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

 

Dipo has 2.1 total stocks to Lavines 1.6. Zach isn’t far off at all. The guy called Lavine a** which makes zero sense. To say Dipo is going yo be better than Zach ros like it’s a lock is ridiculous. Even before Dipo was hurt, Lavine was having a better year. I said zero wrong. 

Lavines numbers were inflated because the bulls literally had no one else to score the ball and generate offense. He will come back to earth now that Lauri and Dunn are back - ready is, in fact. From a season long perspective dipo was always going to be better. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Lavines numbers were inflated because the bulls literally had no one else to score the ball and generate offense. He will come back to earth now that Lauri and Dunn are back - ready is, in fact. From a season long perspective dipo was always going to be better. 

 

Ehh, Zach’s dimes should def come down but he should be way for efficent and his 3s should increase with more spacing on the floor so there is a trade off. Agree to disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an Oladipo thread.

 

Keep the LaVine trash talk out of here.  He is having a great season after being injured last year. Be happy for the dude!

 

Wakanda Forever

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAKANDA FOREVER

 

Rejoice, our boy might be back by the Bucks game.

 

I couldn’t roster him over Danny G this week due to the risk (in a weekly roto league that locks lineups). BUT, I can wait until next Monday. 

 

LET’S GO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

WAKANDA FOREVER

 

Rejoice, our boy might be back by the Bucks game.

 

I couldn’t roster him over Danny G this week due to the risk (in a weekly roto league that locks lineups). BUT, I can wait until next Monday. 

 

LET’S GO

source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

source?

 

Nate McMillan hinted that Victor Oladipo (sore right knee) may be able to return to practice on Tuesday.

Oladipo will remain on the sidelines for Monday's game against the Wizards, but if he's able to get in a full practice on Tuesday, perhaps he'll be able to get back out there for Wednesday's game against the Bucks. He did recently say that he'd be back "soon," so things appear to finally be trending in a positive direction here. As for tonight, Tyreke Evans will get another start and Aaron Holiday will remain in the rotation.
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.