hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

LOL @ all the people that made ridiculous premature trades....

The best was Lavine for Dipo :lol::lol::lol:

Avoiding panic moves is what separates the men from boys in fantasy. Yall know who you are now. 

• Like 7

Victor Oladipo (sore right knee) participated at Tuesday's practice.

Oladipo ran through some 4-on-4 work with his team, and was also spotted going through some 5-on-5 work with the Pacers' staff after Tuesday's practice, so this is incredibly encouraging. He said that he'll be a minutes limit when he does get back, and that his status for Wednesday's game is still "up in the air," but he does appear to be on the cusp of a return. The Pacers will probably want him to get through multiple practices to see how his knee responds, so he's probably closer to doubtful for Wednesday's game, but Friday or Sunday could be on the table.
Dec 11 - 2:09 PMB):o
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, fabrar said:

Avoiding panic moves is what separates the men from boys in fantasy. Yall know who you are now. 

Agreed 100%, I mean I traded my deandre ayton and Otto Porter for Oladipo when he was out from the start, I’m really deep and couldn’t resist  the top 10 player Oladipo is

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brye said:

Agreed 100%, I mean I traded my deandre ayton and Otto Porter for Oladipo when he was out from the start, I’m really deep and couldn’t resist  the top 10 player Oladipo is

Great trade for you, I'd say you won it by a pretty solid margin. 

7 minutes ago, Brye said:

Aaron Gordon + Jamal Murray for me.

• Like 1

Thanks man, not to mention I picked up Noah Vonaleh off waivers after the trade about 3 weeks ago, so yeah I’m stoked that Oladipo is back 😁😇

2 minutes ago, gill2k said:

Aaron Gordon + Jamal Murray for me.

Nice nice , we definitely bought at the right time haha, I feel bad for all the Oladipo owners who’s sold him for 70 cents on the dollar.....or the real unlucky ones that sold him for half his value after news broke about him being out indefinitely 😬

1 hour ago, Brye said:

Nice nice , we definitely bought at the right time haha, I feel bad for all the Oladipo owners who’s sold him for 70 cents on the dollar.....or the real unlucky ones that sold him for half his value after news broke about him being out indefinitely 😬

If you go on the fantasybball subreddit there are some leagues where people outright dropped him lol 

4 minutes ago, fabrar said:

If you go on the fantasybball subreddit there are some leagues where people outright dropped him lol 

Wow..... just wow....

22 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

any minutes restrictions? 

According to fantasylabs, he will be on a minutes limit. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, fabrar said:

YAAAAA BOIIII THE KING OF WAKANDA RETURNS TO TAKE HIS THRONE 

WAKANDA FOREVER