hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

You don’t realize how much you miss someone until there gone. He’s a key cog that just makes a fantasy team better. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cozie said:

You don’t realize how much you miss someone until there gone. He’s a key cog that just makes a fantasy team better. 

I was barely holding on to 2nd place, so glad he's back now. That 20+ ppg, almost 7 boards, 5 dimes and close to 2 steals are BIG numbers and missing them hurts lol 

55 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I was barely holding on to 2nd place, so glad he's back now. That 20+ ppg, almost 7 boards, 5 dimes and close to 2 steals are BIG numbers and missing them hurts lol 

Agreed, I lost back to back weeks when Dipo went down. Now that he’s back I can sense a reenergized team (lol). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cozie said:

Agreed, I lost back to back weeks when Dipo went down. Now that he’s back I can sense a reenergized team (lol). 

Same! I've lost the first two weeks that he's been out 7 2 and 6 3 in h2h. He's contribution is that big to me. I've managed to hold on to my 1st seed after coming back last week though. My h2h this week has been close and when I check the fantasy app after waking up, I'm very much happy that he's already playing! 

10 hours ago, royalm said:

The guy that fear mongered and traded for Marc Gasol AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Id say if marc gasol kept up what he was doing in november, thatd be a pretty solid trade. that guy was balling out and top like 15 for a good week or two.

I was an opportunist hopefully works out, but traded away lebron for adams+ dipo when dipo was 5 games into his injury

9 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

Id say if marc gasol kept up what he was doing in november, thatd be a pretty solid trade. that guy was balling out and top like 15 for a good week or two.

I was an opportunist hopefully works out, but traded away lebron for adams+ dipo when dipo was 5 games into his injury

He's not though and it was never realistic to expect him to with his health/age/JJJs emergence. Oladipo on the other hand has proven he can post top 10 value just last season. The main thing is that not only did the guy lose the trade, he was in here spreading misinformation and acting like a moron :lol:

20 minutes ago, royalm said:

He's not though and it was never realistic to expect him to with his health/age/JJJs emergence. Oladipo on the other hand has proven he can post top 10 value just last season. The main thing is that not only did the guy lose the trade, he was in here spreading misinformation and acting like a moron :lol:

Dude took a major L, I’m on punt assist build and had curry and Dipo out for like 3 weeks, I’m still in 1st , Marc gasoline is nice just not in his prime anymore, Dipo is in his prime and he’s a multi cat beast

11 hours ago, royalm said:

who would expect JJJ to dominate like this. and to be honest marc was performing very well even with JJJ, it was around the time he rolled his ankle/joakim got signed that he had some garbage games, but definitely a solid pick for a center who offers more versatility for a center than oldaipo does for guard positions. but for a day to day injured oladipo i figure uc ould get a more reliable center like jokic or something

I do agree it was too hasty of a move. I think my trade ends up being worth it if oladipo performs up to his level. not that far from lebron

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

7 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

injury could linger all season
who knows

Just admit you're salty cause you traded him away in a panic thinking he'll be out all season lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

who knows

it could, but you traded him for a marc gasol... hes old and could also be injury prone all season. ur trade makes literally no sense lol

diff scenario if you got someone younger who has been proven to be healthy

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

17 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

who knows

Yes, because Lavine and Turner have just been pictures of health over their careers :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

who knows

Zach LaVine (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Saturday against the Spurs.

Oh oh! Looks like something that might linger all season long. 

Who knows?? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Purple Hippo said:

Zach LaVine (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Saturday against the Spurs.

Oh oh! Looks like something that might linger all season long. 

Who knows?? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I guess you could say that trade was a...losing effort

• Haha 2